Dreamcast slim project.

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

jleemero
Re: Dreamcast slim project.

Post by jleemero » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:40 am

grayfox126 wrote:or get your G.E.D. and hopefully your about to turn 18 as you cannot get your G.E.D until then if you choose that route.
Depends on the state, buddy.

I can't get one here unless I drop out of school, and cannot continue school if I get one. (Ain't the school system great?)

However, I already HAVE one, that I got in the state of California, that just needs Parental approval, and the approval of your Principal, and you are required to continue school unless you get approval from a number of folks.

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:40 am

grayfox126 wrote:best bet is to get back into school and get your diploma or get your G.E.D. and hopefully your about to turn 18 as you cannot get your G.E.D until then if you choose that route. Its really tough to find a job without one or the other. Seen it happen to a friend of mine. But, I wish you best of luck in whichever route you choose.

That isn't true in every circumstance. Good friend of mine dropped out of highschool in his sophmore year, and chose to never get his G.E.D. I graduated, then got a B.S. in college. The dropout's making about 5 times what I make. It has nothing to do with completed education, and everything to do with that's what he wanted to do with his life, and he's made it work.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

grayfox126

Post by grayfox126 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:29 am

While you two may be correct in your stances, the point I was trying to make differs from the subject of your arguments. I am simply saying that "it is really TOUGH to find a JOB without either or."

Tibia
PSN Username:Tibia1013
Steam ID:Mulder101361

Post by Tibia » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:56 am

lol It's tough to find a job no matter what your education or profession is. :roll: You put way too much faith in that "school is cool" mentality.
This post brought to you by David Duchovny's glorious nipples.

77punk

Post by 77punk » Tue May 05, 2009 1:26 pm

damn, one nice abandon project and a sad story.. stick in there, get back in if you can as highschool is <b>FREE</B>.. I hate college as its all on debt unless its scholarship ridden.. poor money :(