SNES cart hacks

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Dr. KillGood

Post by Dr. KillGood » Mon May 12, 2008 9:37 pm

Turbo Tax 1.0 wrote:
Dr. KillGood wrote:Turbo Tax you have the same TV as I do! =D

Isn't it great, you can hook 3 consoles up to it at one time. =D
yeah its a nice tv, better than my old one at least the picture started getting green on it why am I posting about my tv :lol:
Because its a NICE T.V.?

grahf

Post by grahf » Tue May 13, 2008 8:52 am

The problem with the ebay willems, is that you never know who is making it. The design is perfectly solid and dependable. But being as the design is publically available, everyone and their grandmother build and sell them.

Mine has been going strong for over 4 years. Probably burned a thousand chips with it. But, buyer beware.

GoldenfrankO
PSN Username:FullFreak
360 GamerTag:GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Wed May 14, 2008 1:08 pm

I want to know how to do this. XD

lovablechevy
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: SNES cart hacks

Post by lovablechevy » Wed May 14, 2008 1:17 pm

GoldenfrankO wrote:I want to know how to do this. XD
if you read the actual entry all the way...
Turbo Tax 1.0 wrote:I just finished my secret of mana 2 cart
used the guide here http://snesdev.romhack.de/
there you go... there's a guide. it tells you exactly what to do. for several games, actually.

:roll:
they call me the Queen of Bondo, though maybe i should be called the Queen of Epoxy Putty

current project - code name: blue mushroom!

17daysolderthannes

Post by 17daysolderthannes » Wed May 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Sharp Sapphire wrote:Wouldn't this be considered piracy/selling pirated games?
I don't think so, its an unreleased game, therefore no attempt at profits were ever made on it and its not like Nintendo is about to release a brand new SNES game EVER. People do this with NES games and recently Genesis games all the time. The defense is that you are paying for the materials and service, but the ROM data is not factored into the cost in any way.

Also, $10 for a Stunt Race FX? damn dude, those are like $5 shipped tops, you got ripped!

Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Wed May 14, 2008 6:17 pm

17daysolderthannes wrote:
Sharp Sapphire wrote:Wouldn't this be considered piracy/selling pirated games?
I don't think so, its an unreleased game, therefore no attempt at profits were ever made on it and its not like Nintendo is about to release a brand new SNES game EVER. People do this with NES games and recently Genesis games all the time. The defense is that you are paying for the materials and service, but the ROM data is not factored into the cost in any way.

Also, $10 for a Stunt Race FX? damn dude, those are like $5 shipped tops, you got ripped!
yeah I've been seeing them for 3 or 4 $ now, I'll probably pick some up on ebay.
when life gives you lemons make flux
snesp mk4