WOW ( i dunno what to call this .. a cry for help?)

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Gamerdude

Post by Gamerdude » Fri May 18, 2007 8:26 pm

This is a reply to vskid's comment (it really doesn't answer any questions). Actually, a dual core gives you more muti-tasking abilities without special software configuration or anything else. However you can get more out of a dual core using some techniques such as special graphics software (I have heard of it, never really knew anything about it) and some other things I have heard of. They are now making quad core processors too. Basically, a dual core is mainly for multi tasking and the fact that you can get 3.8+ Ghz processors (per core). And a cpu clock program will show that an AMD will peak out at its rating unlike intel (AMD tells you what the processor can do not what they have got it to do in best conditions possible, that is what Intel does). Personally, I have heard from many reputable sources that you do not need anything special to get the best of a dual core processor.
SS64 (Super-Small N64) 8%

Gathering materials (and cash) to build it

stogenbobber123
PSN Username:stogenbobber123

Post by stogenbobber123 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:22 pm

my friends dad put games on a cd an he plays them on a custom xbox

RockNRoll!

Post by RockNRoll! » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:50 pm

There is a thing that allows the N64 to read cds with roms and stuff on them. It's called Doctor V64 or something like that.
And to answer your first question there is absolutely no way to make an N64 read sd cards.

Skyone

Post by Skyone » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Closed for year-bump!