Radica Upgrade MODs

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

nubie

Post by nubie » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:11 pm

If I wanted to do a really dirty hack to get that sound level up for the jump noise/other sounds used on that channel could I just shade the resistor with a pencil until the sound was to my liking?

I don't feel like changing everything around (well, at least not to start with :wink: ), but I do want to do something to make the mod a little more special/better.

I guess when I get my Legends II I can measure the values and start shading :) (unfortunately I threw out my Legends I because some mice got into the box holding it :(, and I didn't think I would be interested in doing a portable, but now here I am :roll: ) .

Off Topic:

Does anyone have the S-Video mod schematic? segasonicfan's isn't showing up.

dragonhead

Re: Radica Upgrade MODs

Post by dragonhead » Sat May 15, 2010 2:47 pm

any news on separating all 4 channels to get a more balanced stereo signal?

jpx72

Re: Radica Upgrade MODs

Post by jpx72 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 am

Hello, I'm new here!
Thanks for the mods, some other sites are dead (like devster SnK mod) so I'm glad I've found it here!
Anyway, I've added a cartridge connector to my PAL (UK) Radica "Street Fighter II" and also have done the SnK mod to play Sonic and Knuckles, and can confirm this as WORKING! I'm not going to mod it anymore (the sound mod), maybe someday in the future.

Also I suggest to add the wiring diagram (adding the cartridge slot) to the first post ...
EDIT: but I suggest to put there a little more detailed diagram, something like this: