Harshboy's N64 power diagram

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

AlextheDefender
Re: Harshboy's N64 power diagram

Post by AlextheDefender » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:26 pm

i dont have time to read every page on this website, i have things to do

qerkdtx

Post by qerkdtx » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:34 pm

people to defend?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Post by eurddrue » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:51 pm

AlextheDefender wrote:i dont have time to read every page on this website, i have things to do
Then GTFO :lol: Now, silly things aside, you're going to have to spend time on here reading worklogs, stickies and such if you want to make your portable. Nobody will hold your hand and tell you everything you need to do, you'll have to figure some of it out yourself.

Qerkdtx, did I ever say anything to offend you? I thought you were awesome because you're like the only person whose name starts with a "Q" and we share a birthday :mrgreen:
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

qerkdtx

Post by qerkdtx » Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Nah you didnt it just annoys me when people join like a month or two then all the sudden have like 2000 posts of excesses spam. Not exactly you but more along the lines of people like XCVG. (no flame wars intended). Sorta like a pet peeve. That fact that we were born on the SAME exact day is insanely legit