N64 Games

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:58 pm

SW Rogue Squadron
SW Podracer
Destruction Derby
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
F-Zero X
Super Smash Bros.
Thats about half of my games for N64, I hardly have any games for any system (most of the games I have a good, so its not that bad).

G-force

Post by G-force » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:12 pm

What? Nobody mentioned WinBack: Covert Operations?! It's right up there with Goldeneye. It's that good. Kinda like Nintendos version of Metal Gear Solid.
timmeh87 wrote:i only skimmed, but im pretty sure no one mentioned space station silicon valley!

its this awesome game where you control a robot who has been mostly destroyed in a collision with a space-station-zoo in the year 3000. all thats left is his microchip brain, and since all the animals are robotic ( :D ), you can take control of them if they are damaged enough. each animal has two powers (ie jump and missiles or attack and pick-up) and you have to use several per mission to complete the (often quite weird) objectives.

the whole game is very cartoonish, with many interesting quirks (there are speakers placed througout every level to explain where the music is coming from). check it out kids. good fun for everyone.
Sounds great! I gotta keep my eyes peeled for that one.

Triton
360 GamerTag:triton199
Steam ID:triton199

Post by Triton » Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:45 pm

perfect dark
HYDRO THUNDER
OOT
majoras mask
waverace 64
blast corps
jet force gemini
banjo kazooie
dk 64
vigilante 8/second offence
ep 1 racer
i actually liked yoshies story
kirby the cristal shards

there are more, i only own like 7 of those but if anyone has any on this list they want to sell!

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:55 pm

[quote="G-force"]What? Nobody mentioned WinBack: Covert Operations?! It's right up there with Goldeneye. It's that good. Kinda like Nintendos version of Metal Gear Solid.
Ah, WinBack; one of the N64's lost games of lore. It's really good, for me it tops Goldeneye, just because I'm a sucker for 3rd person. A steal if you run across it, though!

CTFan

XFactor

Post by XFactor » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:08 pm

Zelda OoT (My favorite game of all time)
Mario Kart 64
Goldeneye
Banjo-Kazooie
Mario Party 2

The two i have never played but heard great things about were Paper Mario and Pokemon Stadium (I've played Snap, its alright).
Kurt_ wrote:Why not try this:
1) Slap your friend across the face for buying an ipod. They're made to fail after a year or two, regardless of how well you care for them.
2) Slap him again.
3) Go buy him a Creative Zen or something.

toby dawg
Portablizer

Post by toby dawg » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:08 pm

Triton wrote:vigilante 8/second offence
Yeah right on....that and starwars shadows of the empire :D