Treamcast

Includes but not limited to: SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, Game Gear and I guess the Virtual Boy.

Moderator:Moderators

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:27 am

I read that some guys in the U.S. started an independent server for Phantsy Star Online. Besides surfing the web, checking email and running the Dreamcast as a server is still something useful or otherwise enough to justify buying/building a bba.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.

cennar

Post by cennar » Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:33 pm

some of the funist freaking online games ever

gannon

Post by gannon » Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:10 pm

Yeah, I use that pso server when I play the game. My better pso character is on my gcn though.

Sparkfist
Forum Administrator

Post by Sparkfist » Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:01 pm

Well earlier today I ordered a Dreamcast from ebgames.com so I should have it by thursday. On one of my up coming checks I'll get that ATX power suppy to run the system and then the batteries.

The only thing I have to ask is anyone know of a place (besides ebay) that I can get a PSOne screen for under $100, new used doesnt matter.

Thanks for any help/incuragement
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too

I am a geek.