Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!
- Sir Posts-alot
- Posts: 4186
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:10 pm
It looks just like his cnc ones. That's so cool.B)
- Posts: 6974
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:48 pm
- Location: Near that one big lake
yeah, it looks like the best handbuilt unit yet. I guess Ben's got a lot of experiance building the vcsp's
- Forum Administrator
- Posts: 6754
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:12 am
- Location: Michigan
Yeah it does look like the past CNC, but the artaries never had that much of an exotic shape or look. Still I'd sure like to build a case like that for mine when its done.
vskid wrote:Nerd = likes school, does all their homework, dies if they don't get 100% on every assignment
Geek = likes technology, dies if the power goes out and his UPS dies too
I am a geek.
- Posts: 951
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:37 pm
- Location: In my house on my parents new computer. :)
I like it the only thing i dont like is the way the carts load in the top it kind of makes it weird lookin but i like the red buttons and its definetly pretty complex for being built by hand but you know ben knows what hes doing when it comes to portablizing.
- Posts: 372
- Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 1:53 pm
- Location: Neo Kobe City - 2042
xxxeagle wrote:i like the red buttons
yeah looks like he used nes buttons for this model