Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- Posts: 3611
- Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:38 pm
- Location: You spam, SANTA Jason gets you!
I just found an Intellivison and its not such a bad system infact i might Makeit portable if i got the time. the Cartrgae just runs off the controller so it could be smaller.
- Posts: 7396
- Joined: Mon May 24, 2004 12:33 pm
- 360 GamerTag: triton199
- Steam ID: triton199
- Location: Iowa
dude,what? i dont get what you mean. i have an intellivision also and there are inserts for the controler but the games themselvs go into the side of the console.it isnt a small system at that, but whatever good luck anyway(i think youll need it)
Visit us at Portablesofdoom.org
- Posts: 1175
- Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:01 pm
- Location: In the wilds of suburbia...