i need a project

Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!

Moderator:Moderators

gtsampsn
360 GamerTag:GTSAMPSN
Steam ID:GTSAMPSN
i need a project

Post by gtsampsn » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:15 pm

hello fourm, this is my first post evars. ok so im just a typical 13 year old that is fasinated by mods. ive always wanted to make and mod crap, but theres one little problem... i know absolutley nothing... :(! so i need a small project, like somethin to start off with. i dont have much money so i cant like buy a ton of stuff, but please put your idea down anyway. and my current obbsession is the nes, so if making an nes portable isnt to hard, could i have some steps to making one of those? thanks and please help me

ishowernaked

Re: i need a project

Post by ishowernaked » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

maybe you should get some skills first like soldering skill, bowhunting skills. make simple stuff that won't break the bank like a usb charger, or.... ikd. something useful and cool. just mess with electronics until you start learning things. i would reccomend starting with...

modding a gameboy. super easy. internal rechargable batteries. backlight and if you really feel it necessary overclock it. just my opinion, but i think it would be fun and a good way to learn some useful stuff.

gtsampsn
360 GamerTag:GTSAMPSN
Steam ID:GTSAMPSN

Re: i need a project

Post by gtsampsn » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

ok cool thanks