first timer needing help with nesp using 6 aa batteries

Includes Atari 2600, Nintendo 8-bit, Sega Master System, MSX and more!

Moderator:Moderators

neodude86
first timer needing help with nesp using 6 aa batteries

Post by neodude86 » Sat May 22, 2010 1:17 pm

ok here's the deal i have a ps1 screen and an nes i want to put them together using 6 aa batteries i have seen people do it before but never seen info and im not electritian savvy so im not sure how to wire it and what like resistors and stuff like that to use any help would be appreciated and any wiring diagrams would be more than appreciated and thanks for reading and thanks for any help in advance

neodude86

Re: first timer needing help with nesp using 6 aa batteries

Post by neodude86 » Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm

btw i can read a wiring diagram

neodude86

Post by neodude86 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:24 pm

ok been trying to find a good case for my idea but found nothing to my liking... until it hit me... my new plan is to make a portable unlike any i have seen. pretty much the idea is a tv with paddles coming out of it and batter powered it's not a hand held but it is portable... what does everyone think? (btw 2 player means a lot to me so this seemed like the way to go so we can both see the screen easily) will post pics of my concept and progress as soon as i can draw it up and then as i manage to find my camera

neodude86

Post by neodude86 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:41 pm

this is my idea or at least similar my goal is to essentially shrink the system and put the screen and the nes on seperate batteries but still have them loaded into the same slot but my goal with this is to have rca ports so i can hook the screen to other items like a 360 or a nintendo 64 but still have it game ready for the nes at any time... im not sure what im doing this is my first build i mean i do intend to buy bens book but i don't have the money for that at the moment otherwise this is my idea any comments?
also i may change the design depending on what i turn out needing or if i wind up not having the proper materials to accomplish it by my current means.. also looking into rechargable portable dvd batteries

(edit)
even better idea i think i will put the batteries on the bottom if i am going to have the power switch and paddles down there it'd have plenty of space so they can be totally internal without any bulging

leonexodio
PSN Username:leonexodio
360 GamerTag:Leon Exodio

Post by leonexodio » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:12 pm

that would be cool if u make that i was going to make something like that but only with my Sega genesis

Jon

Post by Jon » Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Buy Benjamin Heckendorn's book, all the information you are asking is in there.

neodude86

Post by neodude86 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 pm

Jon wrote:Buy Benjamin Heckendorn's book, all the information you are asking is in there.
I intend to as soon as i have the money i checked barnes&noble but they are too expensive so im gonna probably buy it used on amazon but that still means i have to come up with about $30 and a card i can barrow to do it but yeah like i said that is my plan but still haven't been able to yet (i am going to buy the book weather this project is done or not when i manage to afford it i have a lot of plans)