ACCESS 1-HANDED CONTROLLER UPDATE?

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

gap999
ACCESS 1-HANDED CONTROLLER UPDATE?

Post by gap999 » Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

Any update on the fix for the Access Controller fix? My disabled son has been heart-broken since the controller stopped working with his x-box after firmware upgrades.

I bought him another one handed controller out of the UK, but it is too small for him to use one handed, it was not possible for him to aim and hit the R1 button, they were too close (he is a big guy at 6'+), he tried but ended up in tears.

I would be interested if there are any other devices out there that allow for full 1 handed use that he could try until the fantastic Access system is fixed.

RDC

Re: ACCESS 1-HANDED CONTROLLER UPDATE?

Post by RDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Just wanted to let anyone that runs across this thread see, I worked on gap999's controller here and pretty much just removed the original mess and installed a Wired 360 controller so it will work on the 360 again. All of the Modules needed to be redone internally to work with the 360 controller, but the feature of swapping them around to any of the existing spots on the controller still remains. Also added Rumble, which was a feature left out of the Access for whatever reason, and the power switch on the bottom now turns that on/off.

MiniCL installed and Rumble

Cable

Completed
Screwing up is one of the best learning tools, so long as the only thing you're not learning is how to screw up.
Re-mappable Wireless 360 Controller - The CGnome