Portable Xbox 360 Project .... HELP !

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

iLoveMods
360 GamerTag:PR KILLER 11
Portable Xbox 360 Project .... HELP !

Post by iLoveMods » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Hi guys, I have been reading a lot about the portable xbox 360 , portable ps3 , etc. since 2009 but i have never decided to start this project. My first option is to work with the Xbox 360. One of the reasons i want to build one is because im constantly traveling with my team and i hate not being able to play xbox for weeks. I have read a lot about portable xbox 360s , i have seen tutorial videos and all that stuff but i know its not enough. I have some knowledge about this topic but not a lot. Can some of you guys who already started your projects give me some tips on how to start this project ? Im really excited on building a portable xbox360 but i think i just need to tips and advises.

SORRY IF IM NOT CLEAR ENOUGH OR IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE THINGS I WROTE DOWN BUT ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE LOL :D

THanks !

DarkReaper4786
360 GamerTag:DarkReaper4786

Re: Portable Xbox 360 Project .... HELP !

Post by DarkReaper4786 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:47 pm

What I found to best help me is to get a xbox 360 (I bought a broken one) watched videos on youtube on how to take it apart and identify all the parts. After I felt comfortable with what I learn I moved to the 360 slim. I now have that taken apart and awaiting for my case to be made for my laptop. The internet is a great learning too especially youtube. Good luck if you have any questions pm me on here and I will try to help.

griehm
PSN Username:hotchik3nflings
Steam ID:invisiblejack22

Re: Portable Xbox 360 Project .... HELP !

Post by griehm » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:32 pm

DarkReaper4786 wrote:What I found to best help me is to get a xbox 360 (I bought a broken one) watched videos on youtube on how to take it apart and identify all the parts. After I felt comfortable with what I learn I moved to the 360 slim. I now have that taken apart and awaiting for my case to be made for my laptop. The internet is a great learning too especially youtube. Good luck if you have any questions pm me on here and I will try to help.
I concur. Taking apart these systems and knowing where everything is is a great way to make sure that your project has the highest rate of success.
I've got a bucket of 6 PS3's. Most need to go to the oven, but the point is I know both the slim and the fat board like the back of my hand.
Setting up a website- I need input!
If you've got time- PM me for link.