Crazy Idea :D

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

rickylago2
Crazy Idea :D

Post by rickylago2 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Okay. An idea kind of just popped into my head. It's ridiculous in the sense of I could only imagine a few people who would need somehting like it and the fact that it would run some serious bucks... but I deem it the PLP(Portable Lan Party)
Consists of 4 360 Slims, a switch, a power strip, and 4 monitors.
Each 360 would be facing an oppisite side of the case so a disc drive was coming out of each side.
Now here's where the magic is... The monitor system. Obvisouly each monitor would be connected to its respective xbox. But when the case is closed all of the moinitors are concealed. One will be in the lid of the case facing the oppisite way they normally are, out. then the other 3 screens will all slide out on a system built into the sides so you pull them out and prop them up.
This would be pretty cool for a professional gaming team or somehting. Impractical for simple folk but still. definitely doable. I would tackle it but the parts alone would cost over $1700... not the kinda cash rickylago2 has lying around. lol
Still. Thought I'd throw the idea around to see what the boards thought.

PS: probably going to actually design this guy on SolidWorks when I get some spare time. So we might have a visual in the near future :D
Hackify me cap'n!