Consept-Xbox360meu MOBLE ENTERTAINMENT UNIT!3d xbox kinect

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

jackrabbit72380
PSN Username:jackrabbit72380
360 GamerTag:jackrabbit72380
Steam ID:jackrabbit72380
Consept-Xbox360meu MOBLE ENTERTAINMENT UNIT!3d xbox kinect

Post by jackrabbit72380 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 am

Ok so i just quickly came up with the name xbox360 meu"MOBLE ENTERTAINMENT UNIT"

whats going to be diffrent about this project is the fact that i have personaly put a lot of thought about how i could have the perfect moble xbox360 with out loseing any sound or picture quality and also not have to put my controlers in a sepret bag

i am a new member hear so this is my first post i have ben inspired to atempt to buld an xbox360 laptop for quite some time but i personaly dont have the time the tools technicly i could do it if i could afford it but i cant so im hopeing some one will pick up on this post and atempt to buld it or something simuler

what i want in the meu is a full quality 3dhd gameing solution that in no way limets your game 1bit

hear are the parts that i want it to have okay

first and most inportent is
1.(the display)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a Black/Orange Acer GD235HZbid 23.6in Widescreen 3D-Ready LCD Monitor ET.UG5HP.001, 2ms, 1080p, 1920 x 1080, 300 cd/m2, DC 80000:1, w/ VGA, DVI, HDMI (HDCP)

The 3D-ready* Acer GD235HZ is designed for graphics-intensive viewing, including games, movies and digital photos, and features a futuristic black and metallic orange color scheme.

The high contrast ratio of 80000:1 with Acer Adaptive Contrast Management optimizes contrast by enhancing detail and gradation even in very bright or dim scenes.

The 1920 x 1080 resolution of this 23.6" wide LCD makes it ideal for advanced 1080p full HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications.

Features:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radical design
With a modern fighter-jet-inspired look, the radiant orange fins on the base and sleekly angled matte-black frame create a futuristic appearance.
Ultra-high performance
The brilliant 23.6" wide-screen displays true HD quality at a vivid 1920 x 1080 resolution. Intense, fast-action playback is beautifully smooth, with a 120Hz refresh rate and 2ms response time, giving you the ultimate gaming experience.
High-quality graphics
The HDMI and DVI interfaces provide advanced connectivity to the latest graphics cards and digital video sources.
BACK TO TOPSpecifications:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Size/Type: 23.6" wide-screen TFT LCD
Panel Technology / Special Feature:
- TN (twisted nematic)
- 3D-ready (3D content, 3D glasses and an appropriately equipped PC are also required to display 3D images)
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Maximum Refresh Rate: 120Hz
Horizontal/Vertical Frequency:
- DVI: 30KHz - 140KHz / 56Hz - 120Hz
- HDMI: 30KHz - 83KHz / 56Hz - 75Hz
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 80000:1
Horizontal/Vertical Viewing Angles: 170°/160°
Brightness: 300 cd/m2
Response Time: 2ms gray-to-gray
Pixel Pitch: 0.2715mm
Maximum Colors Supported: 16.7 million
Color Saturation: 72% NTSC
Bit: Six + HiFRC (high frame rate control)
Acer CrystalBrite Technology: No
Signal Connectors: VGA, DVI, HDMI (HDCP)
Power Supply:
- 100V - 240V
- Internal AC adapter
Power Consumption:
- Energy Star on: 38.2W
- Energy Star sleep: 1.85W
- Energy Star off: 0.85W
Audio: No speakers
Mechanical Adjustments:
- Tilt: -5° ~ 15°
- Swivel: No
- Pivot: No
- Height adjustment: No
- Detachable foot-stand: yes
Kensington Lock Slot: Supported
VESA Wall Mount: Supported
Dimensions: 22.6" (574.8mm) W x 7.7" (194.4mm) D x 16.4" (417.8mm) H
Compliance: MPR II
Chassis Color: Black/orange
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i found it on tigerdirect for 349$ its not led display but that would probly be to hevy in a moble unit anyway i think this display is perfect
for a 3d xbox360 laptop with kinect
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd is kinect sence this will be the main input device im hopeing to have kinect bult in at the bottom of the display idk if it will be easy to use wile kinect is sitting in your lap but the main pourpouse of this laptop is not to play dacne central unless you sat it on a table and backed up from it about 6 feet in wich case you could still see the 24 inch display!
3ed would be 7.1 souround sound speekers somehow bult it with a small sub on the back of the moniter
id say 4 in each corner of the display and 2 in front of the base at your left and right
4th would be a compartment that actuly stores a controler with a chatpad on it! and some new 3d shades!
how could a xbox360 laptop be any better than this?

let me know what you guys think about my idia okay!

happy hacking!