Xbox Backup Creator help?

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

MountainMotor
Xbox Backup Creator help?

Post by MountainMotor » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 pm

I've had the software working just fine for the last few days but now it just started messing up. I was using it earlier and under the Read tab I changed the setting from current partition to complete backup and ever since then it hasn't worked properly. I tried deleting the program and reinstalling it but nothing changed. Now, instead of reading that a disc is 6 or 7GB it reads the disc as about 5 to 6MB? Any idea on what I messed up or how I can change it back? I currently have Xbox Backup Creator 2.9. Thanks

I just tried restarting the computer too and nothing. Now when XBC fires up it just says that any disc I put in the drive is 7.05GB and it won't even allow me to push the read button on any disc. I'm confused.

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Re: Xbox Backup Creator help?

Post by samjc3 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:39 pm

might wanna try posting on exbawks seen. (xbox scene)
the people there are slightly more knowledgeable about this stuff than the people here. :wink:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.