Best rapid fire mod for DS3 and 360?

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

MountainMotor
Best rapid fire mod for DS3 and 360?

Post by MountainMotor » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:54 am

I've seen many different styles of rapid fire mods while searching and didn't know what style functions the best and gives the most options?

Harshboy
Portablizer

Re: Best rapid fire mod for DS3 and 360?

Post by Harshboy » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:26 pm

The rapid fire mod I use on my 360 controller is just a standard 1 mode rapid fire. It works best on CoD4, but that doesn't matter because that's the only FPS I really play. I did it this way because it only costs about $0.50 instead of $20+ like those fancy ones on eBay.

Rapid Fire for Old Controllers
Rapid Fire for Newer Controllers

If you want the best rapid fire mod money will buy you, look into the 8 Mode Rapid Fire kits on eBay that work with the new CoD:WaW update.

MountainMotor

Post by MountainMotor » Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Yea, I don't really want to spend a lot of money on a fancy one. I've seen a lot of those rapid fire controllers go for over $100. I just thought it would be a fun little project to do. I'm just wanting to try it out on the single player campaigns because I don't play online anyway. I thought it might be fun to see how fast some of the guns can fire. I've been looking at some of the $15-$20 ones but I've heard good and bad about them. I might just try the cheap route anyway.

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Hifeno » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:25 pm

I did the one harshboy showed for the older controllers to mine the one with the wire to the led 1 and it worked for about an hour and then it quit and now I can not get it to work again. The controller works fine normally just no rapid fire it just fires like normal when I push new button. Any ideas on whats wrong?
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;