Another Xbox 360 laptop question

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator:Moderators

mjmims
Another Xbox 360 laptop question

Post by mjmims » Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:03 pm

The only question I have is how to remove the front usb ports easily or what does Ben mean by heating the large metal mouting tabs

Rixer 1337

Re: Another Xbox 360 laptop question

Post by Rixer 1337 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 pm

He means heating them with a soldering or desoldering iron.
CHECK OUT MY STORE:
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30397
I AM SELLING A NINTENDO DS, INTEC GAME GEAR SCREEN AND MANY OTHER ITEMS. COME CHECK IT OUT!

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:03 pm

if you have to ask that, i doubt you have the skill to do it.
but hey! prove me wrong! :)
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

mjmims

Post by mjmims » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:29 pm

Thank you very much and I will prove everyone wrong

Hifeno
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Hifeno » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:36 pm

why is it when someone asks a question on here people just say if you have to ask then you can't do it. So many people don't have faith in anyone elese
That's Hacking Awsome
Visit my Website http://hifeno.webs.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

chipdouglas

Post by chipdouglas » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Hifeno wrote:why is it when someone asks a question on here people just say if you have to ask then you can't do it. So many people don't have faith in anyone elese
Yeah its kind of annoying, I have noticed that a lot of people on this forum don't have any faith in other members.
My site: http://whengamescollide.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:45 pm

chipdouglas wrote:
Hifeno wrote:why is it when someone asks a question on here people just say if you have to ask then you can't do it. So many people don't have faith in anyone elese
Yeah its kind of annoying, I have noticed that a lot of people on this forum don't have any faith in other members.
its kind of like innocent until proven guilty. people come on, ask a question like this, check back every few days to see if they have any answers, and thats it. after awhile, they disappear. they never actually contribute anything, except for two or three posts in their question thread. :wink:
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

mjmims

Post by mjmims » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

samjc3 wrote:
chipdouglas wrote:
its kind of like innocent until proven guilty. people come on, ask a question like this, check back every few days to see if they have any answers, and thats it. after awhile, they disappear. they never actually contribute anything, except for two or three posts in their question thread. :wink:
Well me and a lot of other people don't do that. Like me, I always contribute to forums that I have joined. I've post in another post also. And when I complete my Xbox 360 portable then when someone esle has a problem/question I will be more than happy to answers their desirely needs. Because that is what a forum is all about

Gooche

Post by Gooche » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:04 pm

samjc3 wrote:
chipdouglas wrote:
That's pretty much why I refrained from posting until I had something substantial to contribute :)

Good luck mjmims...

nforum

Post by nforum » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:35 pm

Well you have to ask questions to learn? So maybe he's just learning?
Nintendo Forums - Earn great prizes and enter our free contests every month!

Cotter

Post by Cotter » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:10 pm

mjmims wrote:
samjc3 wrote:
chipdouglas wrote:
Well me and a lot of other people don't do that. Like me, I always contribute to forums that I have joined. I've post in another post also. And when I complete my Xbox 360 portable then when someone esle has a problem/question I will be more than happy to answers their desirely needs. Because that is what a forum is all about
I wish you wouldn't contribute to this forum...your grammar is horrendous.

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm

How about every just calms down? If you know the answer to the question, help. If not, keep moving along and don't post.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops