360 gamertag thread

Discuss LEGAL mods for your game systems, and turning them into portables!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
dj-spuddy
Posts: 298
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:49 pm
Location: Luton, England
Contact:

Post by dj-spuddy » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:46 pm

Djspuddy

Plain and simple. Up for chat and a game. Currently without 360 (Being repaired/replaced) but I have a 12 month live subscription so look forward to seeing you all online next week.
Meh... So I don't post much?

Me =
Here

User avatar
Ness
Posts: 232
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Onett

Post by Ness » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:00 pm

Yeah but here is the thing. I went away for a bit and when I came back, I had to wipe out my pc and I didn't back up some passwords. I forgot the pass and my email account was fudged as well so I started fresh. If that's a problem then let me know and I will talk to ben and see what we can do.
Future WIP - X360L

dkap01
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:59 am
Location: CA

Post by dkap01 » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:20 pm

heres mine : jaguarunleashed

I play mostly call of duty 2 but I cant wait for call of duty 3 and gears of war...

User avatar
Turbo Tax 1.0
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 4772
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:19 pm
Location: Delaware, no sales tax
Contact:

Post by Turbo Tax 1.0 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:40 pm

Ness wrote:Yeah but here is the thing. I went away for a bit and when I came back, I had to wipe out my pc and I didn't back up some passwords. I forgot the pass and my email account was fudged as well so I started fresh. If that's a problem then let me know and I will talk to ben and see what we can do.
nah man just wanted to know it's good to see you back also :)

anybody see my friend on live, freakinrican197 he likes to mess around with people a little to much, really loves using an Australian accent :lol:
when life gives you lemons make flux
Image
snesp mk4

User avatar
demonofaj
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 2:52 pm
PSN Username: ajsen1gma
Steam ID: demonofaj
Location: NYC (718)
Contact:

Post by demonofaj » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:29 pm

Anjan

Plain and simple...crap, I thought they wanted my actual name :-P...silly me, (now I must go and buy gamerpoints to change it!)
"Life's a female of the dog species, then you die.."

User avatar
BlackWaterOp
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:09 am
Location: Midland, MI
Contact:

Post by BlackWaterOp » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:36 am

Mine is BlackWaterOp

I used to be BamCloverG but I can't save that name since I don't have that credit card anymore.

I am a level 27 on Halo 2 and SGT on R6 Vegas

User avatar
CronoTriggerfan
Moderator
Posts: 4131
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Location: University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Contact:

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:02 am

CronoTriggerfan
:P

I mostly play Gears of War and Dead or Alive 4, so that's where I'll mostly be! Although I'm not hooked up to live yet, stupid Xbox 360 and it's no Wifi. :sad:

Oh well, my Wii has Wifi! Gooooo Nintendo! XD

CTFan
Image

User avatar
jones
Compound Intelligence
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:20 am
PSN Username: jarjarisgod
Contact:

Post by jones » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:10 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:CronoTriggerfan
:P

I mostly play Gears of War and Dead or Alive 4, so that's where I'll mostly be! Although I'm not hooked up to live yet, stupid Xbox 360 and it's no Wifi. :sad:

Oh well, my Wii has Wifi! Gooooo Nintendo! XD

CTFan
You'd better get online soon, so no scalawag steals your gamertag! That would not be cool. 8)

jeroen
Senior Member
Posts: 1573
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:42 am
Location: The Netherlands

Post by jeroen » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:21 pm

Btw. could a mod. sticky-fy this :?:

User avatar
jones
Compound Intelligence
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:20 am
PSN Username: jarjarisgod
Contact:

Post by jones » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:27 am

jeroen wrote:Btw. could a mod. sticky-fy this :?:
Doubtful, since it's not a Wii-centric thread. :lol:

User avatar
CronoTriggerfan
Moderator
Posts: 4131
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:07 pm
Location: University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Contact:

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:17 pm

jones wrote:
CronoTriggerfan wrote:CronoTriggerfan
:P

I mostly play Gears of War and Dead or Alive 4, so that's where I'll mostly be! Although I'm not hooked up to live yet, stupid Xbox 360 and it's no Wifi. :sad:

Oh well, my Wii has Wifi! Gooooo Nintendo! XD

CTFan
You'd better get online soon, so no scalawag steals your gamertag! That would not be cool. 8)
I know! :lol: If only I had a long enough ethernet cable!

Oh, and on your request, I went Oblivion hunting; 6 stores, no go. :sad: But I did get to rent it, and I must say, I'm completely addicted. The second those stores re-stock, it's mine!

Now if only Blue Dragon could come out sooner...

CTFan :wink:

EDIT: By the way, jones, are you guys going to review The Good Shepherd on your podcast? I'd be interested in what you guys thought about it!
Last edited by CronoTriggerfan on Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
jones
Compound Intelligence
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:20 am
PSN Username: jarjarisgod
Contact:

Post by jones » Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:22 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote: I know! :lol: If only I had a long enough ethernet cable!

Oh, and on your request, I went Oblivion hunting; 6 stores, no go. :sad: But I did get to rent it, and I must say, I'm completely addicted. The second those stores re-stock, it's mine!

Now if only Blue Dragon could come out sooner...

CTFan :wink:
Nice! I figured Oblivion would be right up your alley. :D I've got 80 hours logged on it and I've probably only done 50% of the things you can do in the game if I'm lucky. The depth of it is quite amazing.

Plus, I just read this!

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6163775.ht ... ws;title;0

It makes no mention of it being released for the 360 or PS3, but I would be shocked if it isn't. Another 30 hours worth of Oblivion?!? Awesome!

I see Blue Dragon still has no release date, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I'm not sure if I'll pick that one up right away. Maybe I'll wait for you to pick it up, then you can suggest it to me. :lol:

User avatar
jones
Compound Intelligence
Posts: 738
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:20 am
PSN Username: jarjarisgod
Contact:

Post by jones » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:51 pm

CronoTriggerfan wrote:EDIT: By the way, jones, are you guys going to review The Good Shepherd on your podcast? I'd be interested in what you guys thought about it!
We can definitely fit it in. Dale and I are planning on doing a "Best of 2006" episode (Siskel and Ebert style!) which is why it has been awhile since we did the last one. I still need to see "Apocalypto" as well. Check back soon at any rate! :D

User avatar
Gamelver
Moderator
Posts: 3349
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:03 pm
Location: in my basement, to forever work on portables ;)
Contact:

Post by Gamelver » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:27 pm

I'll stickify this, but please try not to have many off-topic posts....
Without games my life would have no meaning.
Well, I guess it would, but it would be a lot less fun!!!!!!!

Image

Jongamer
Senior Member
Posts: 2151
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:43 pm
PSN Username: Geekystig790
360 GamerTag: Mesu Gitsune
Location: Fairborn, Ohio

Post by Jongamer » Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:59 pm

Mesu Gitsune
Last edited by Jongamer on Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply