One-handed controller for MMORPG

Talk about your favorite PC games, Steam and building awesome custom rigs!

Moderator:Moderators

samus
Steam ID:masamus
One-handed controller for MMORPG

Post by samus » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:01 pm

So last summer my boyfriend got into a motorcycle accident and now has complications using his right hand. We've been having issues finding something that will work efficiently for him while he plays DDO. If anyone knows of anything I'd be very appreciative.

tom61

Re: One-handed controller for MMORPG

Post by tom61 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm

Something like the Razer Nostromo Expert Command Control Gaming Keypad sound like it might work. There's actually a fair number of one handed controllers designed for First Person Shooters on the PC that should work, pending they don't require a program running to map them (MMOs usually lock out such programs, to prevent botting). I haven't checked to see if the keypad I linked needs such a program, but many can store mappings internally, and won't be stopped by the MMO from working.

Diminuendo

Post by Diminuendo » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:49 am

nostromo would be great but it's only made for right hands, which her boyfriend has problems with

Diminuendo

Post by Diminuendo » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 am

actually, I was wrong, they are mad for right handers; as in they use the mouse in their right, the nostromo in the left.

the nostromo would be a great idea, with customizable keys that hotswap depending on application you cant loose

lynash
PSN Username:lynash

Post by lynash » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:59 pm

can't view the link.:(