portal mods

Talk about your favorite PC games, Steam and building awesome custom rigs!

Moderator:Moderators

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99
portal mods

Post by resecnded x » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:57 am

portal 2 is now released...............YAY :D

but so far, im trying to find a mod for my pc/steam version of portal 1 that replaces the portals with better looking ones, like the ones in the mod blue portals; anyone have a link to where I can find them; yes I tried to find them on mod DB, and even that aperture....whatever website, but I can't find that specific mod

I did find ONE texture pack addon, but if it doesn't look like the one I want, then ill need a new one, and that new one might be better.......and I WOULD buy portal 2 in a heartbeat, but I don't have the money for it

need help, please move this topic if this is in the wrong section
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"

Reaper P7
PSN Username:Haha... Yea Right
360 GamerTag:Subscription? Nah.
Steam ID:Refer to email to add me.

Re: portal mods

Post by Reaper P7 » Thu May 05, 2011 11:05 pm

If I had it, I'd import it myself. But alas, I am in debt from my last project. I will keep an eye out. Can I get a screenie of what you want?

resecnded x
PSN Username:ShadowXKaiser
360 GamerTag:King Kickass99

Re: portal mods

Post by resecnded x » Fri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm

if you have steam, portal, and have the time to examine to its fullest and play the mod, then check out this mod/game for portal; here's the link to it

http://www.moddb.com/mods/thinking-with-portals-2

if you shoot a portal, and look at the surface of it, it looks more HD and..........watery than the bland portals form portal 1; I plan on getting portal 2, but until I get the money, gamemods of portal one are all I really have............plus my computers acting wonky when I scan it to get a list of what its running on, the parts, etc......
"Zeus, your son has returned; I have brought the destruction, OF OLYMPUS"