Project LASER Beta Application Thread! (APPLY HERE/PM ONLY)

Talk about your favorite PC games, Steam and building awesome custom rigs!

Moderator:Moderators

ghosstt

Post by ghosstt » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Full Name:N/A

Available time to dedicate to project (How many days/hours per week, etc): A lot of time. Not sure on exactly how much, but at least an hour and a half each day if needed. Every day.

Previous Beta Experience: Currently doing the Atmosphir Closed Beta. I've beta tested some of my own games, Halo 3, and a few others.

Why we should select you: I've got experience with beta testing, I have lots of free time to do it, and I can probably get a few others to help me if we needed too. I also have programming experience(though that doesn't matter). I'm also an active member of the forums, and have been here for almost two years now, so I'm not really a new member anymore.

Other: Seems like a fun project to do.
Last edited by ghosstt on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

BeholdASon

Post by BeholdASon » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:33 pm

Full Name:Reuben Dennison

Available time to dedicate to project (How many days/hours per week, etc):I am avilable for a hour or each day except on a friday.(note I am not GMT time)

Previous Beta Experience:I have tested a few programs at university. Probably much simpler projects than this one

Why we should select you:I have experience writing up reports on bugs

Other:

kylechu

Re: Project LASER Beta Application Thread! (APPLY HERE/PM ONLY)

Post by kylechu » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

Full Name: Kylechu Carver

Available time to dedicate to project (How many days/hours per week, etc): My free time, which will be a lot thanks to summer vacation, WOOT!

Previous Beta Experience: Uhhhhhh, nothing really. I'm using the Windows 7 RC, that's really it. I've reported 3 bugs, which can probably all be explained by my laptop being complete crap.
Also, this really doesn't count as beta experience, but I'm really good at breaking stuff. That's a good quality for a beta tester.

Why we should select you: Because I kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Other: This project looks interesting, and I'm looking forward to seeing it evolve, whether I'm a beta tester or not. :D
\

Black Six
360 GamerTag:Black 5ix

Post by Black Six » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 am

In case you didn't notice, the last post in this project was over six months ago. It's pretty much dead.
"It's not that life's so short, it's just that you're dead for so long." -Anonymous
Threads Closerized: Lost Track, Whoops

kylechu

Post by kylechu » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:19 pm

Oh wow, this board must be dead.

Sorry, didn't notice it was so old. It was only halfway down the page, so I assumed it was newish. I need to look at dates more often.
\

HotDog-Cart
Portablizer
PSN Username:Lythinca
Steam ID:scythe_king

Post by HotDog-Cart » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:36 am

Yea, I have no idea what is going on with this project. I suggest that palmertech makes a notice.