MGC 2010 Carpool Thread

Moderator:Moderators

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3
MGC 2010 Carpool Thread

Post by vskid » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:36 am

This is the official thread for discussing carpools to MGC. If you are driving and would like to offer a ride to other members, post the number of passengers you can take, how many seats are taken (by who), and your approximate starting location. Then would-be passengers can see what their options are and PM drivers that will be in their area. Would-be passengers can also request a ride in this thread, make sure you provide a location in your post. Drivers can then post in this thread when they get passengers, and I or another staff member will update this post. It has to be the driver that confirms someone a passenger in their vehicle. This is just to let people know what their options are, it is up to each driver and their passengers to figure out a schedule and cost.

TL;DR: Post here if you want to offer a ride or request a ride.

The list format will be as follows:
Driver username - starting location - total seats willing to offer other than driver - seats left - usernames of passengers (if forum members)

List of drivers
SpongeBuell - Eau Claire, WI - 3 (4 if everyone's small :P ) - 2 (maybe 3) - riding with Metallica Man X

The list format for those looking for a ride will be:
Username - location - any other factors (bringing friends, etc)

Ride want list

Note: If you don't get added to a list in a timely manner (~24 hours after you post), PM a staff member and they'll add you.

chainfire95

Re: MGC 2010 Carpool Thread

Post by chainfire95 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Chainfire95- Forest Lake, MN - 2 seats, 1 left open.
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

chainfire95

Post by chainfire95 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm

I have to take my name off the list
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:48 pm

Ha, how did I miss this thread earlier. Musta been busy or something. Anyway...

SpongeBuell - Eau Claire, WI - 3 (4 if everyone's small :P ) - 2 (maybe 3) - riding with Metallica Man X
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 am

I got a strange request. Getting to MGC isn't going to be a problem for me. As long as my Dad gets his bonus between now and MGC.

But, I will most likely be in need of a ride back and forth from the Hotel. (I'm hoping we can get a room at the Remada Limited. Dad says he might get a room reserved this weekend.) So if am able to get a room in the same Hotel, can some one give me a ride back and forth from the event?

And in case you're wondering, My dad intends to go do some stuff he wants to do while being up there. While I'm off and about at MGC. So this will allow him not have to worry about being back in time to pick me up and take me back to the hotel.
Last edited by nightwheel on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

eagle5953
360 GamerTag:eagle5953
Steam ID:eagle5953

Post by eagle5953 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:18 am

nightwheel wrote:But, I will most likely be in need of a ride back and forth from the Hotel.
As I recall from last year, we took a minimum of vehicles from the hotel to MGC and back anyway. At least, my car was always full. Shouldn't be a problem.

SpongeBuell

Post by SpongeBuell » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:09 pm

nightwheel wrote:And in case your wondering
I might give you a ride if you fix that :P

BTW, were you planning on hanging out with us at the suite? PM me if so, I'd recommend it :)
Life of Brian wrote:
RYW wrote:RYW:

Rare
Yellow
Weasel
I'll be honest with you - I would have never guessed that.

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:12 pm

SpongeBuell wrote:
nightwheel wrote:And in case your wondering
I might give you a ride if you fix that :P

BTW, were you planning on hanging out with us at the suite? PM me if so, I'd recommend it :)
Fixed and PM'd

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P