MGC 2010 HYPE thread

Moderator:Moderators

Squintus
Steam ID:tehsquint
Re: MGC 2010 HYPE thread

Post by Squintus » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:14 pm

eagle5953 wrote:I remember that! It was only around for like 2 weeks...

Think it looked a bit like this:

Kinda wished I had saved one...
You were too busy downing them three at a time, as I recall :P

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 pm

I might be able to hitch a ride with vskid if I can arrange the 9 hours to where he is.

I bet ya guys can't wait to see me! :lol:

Excellent

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:26 pm

palmertech wrote:I might be able to hitch a ride with vskid if I can arrange the 9 hours to where he is.
9 hours? How fast are you driving/slow are you flying? :P You're looking at 11-13 hours of driving (I know, we went to LA a few years ago).
My vehicle is theoretically full, schmellyfart, nightwheel, and palmertech have all shown interest (nothing is set in stone). If anyone else wants a ride, I do have one more seat (and the possibility of passengers dropping out), but that would probably make it uncomfortable for the 3 sitting in the back seat.

xtrmgam3r360

Post by xtrmgam3r360 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

I'll be coming again for sure :D Not gonna stay in the suit though, gonna stay at my relatives house in milwaukee. Oh, and I can bring a pandora battery and magic memory stick if anyone wants their psp's modded/unbricked.

schmellyfart
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Steam ID:schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:53 pm

vskid wrote:
palmertech wrote:I might be able to hitch a ride with vskid if I can arrange the 9 hours to where he is.
9 hours? How fast are you driving/slow are you flying? :P You're looking at 11-13 hours of driving (I know, we went to LA a few years ago).
My vehicle is theoretically full, schmellyfart, nightwheel, and palmertech have all shown interest (nothing is set in stone). If anyone else wants a ride, I do have one more seat (and the possibility of passengers dropping out), but that would probably make it uncomfortable for the 3 sitting in the back seat.
Shotgun :lol:

thewizdawg

Post by thewizdawg » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

I'll most likely return. On their myspace page it says 2010 will be at the Brookfield Sheraton. Free shuttle service from the airport! Sweet.

lifeisbetterwithketchup
Steam ID:lifeisbetterwithketchup

Post by lifeisbetterwithketchup » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 pm

thewizdawg wrote:I'll most likely return. On their myspace page it says 2010 will be at the Brookfield Sheraton. Free shuttle service from the airport! Sweet.
Yep, says that on their facebook group's page as well. Judging from its location, the Ramada Ltd. in Waukesha will still be within range to be the local Benheck hangout. :mrgreen:
Rekarp wrote:
mako321 wrote:What makes you head ninja, anyways? :wink:
Cause I am Abe F#!@ing Lincoln. :mrgreen:

jones
Compound Intelligence
PSN Username:jarjarisgod

Post by jones » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Brookfield's a good location. It is on the outskirts of Milwaukee, so it should work out pretty well.

When I first heard Milwaukee mentioned I was concerned it would be downtown which would have sucked. Thankfully it would appear that will not be the case.

nevermind1534
Steam ID:nevermind1534

Post by nevermind1534 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:49 pm

vskid wrote:
He's probably hitchhiking/walking lol
Kyo wrote:"does anyone here know how to fly a plane?"

"STAND BACK EVERYBODY, I HAVE A FAKE ID"

jones
Compound Intelligence
PSN Username:jarjarisgod

Post by jones » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 pm

wallydawg wrote:Also, did Jones ever show up last year? I had to cut out early on Sunday so I dont know if he ever made it.
I didn't make it last year, but I plan on going this year. I'm sure Ben and I will try to come up with something stupid to do for the podcast. I mean, why not? :)

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Yeah, there was supposed to be a podcast recording happening during last year's events...but that didn't happen. Hopefully it'll happen this time around eh? 8)
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

snowpenguin

Post by snowpenguin » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:51 pm

nevermind1534 wrote:
vskid wrote:
He's probably hitchhiking/walking lol

Pretty sure most people here don't know about that, lol.

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Man, I'm kind of bummed that it's not at the Olympia this year.

I took a look at some pics on the Sheraton Website, looks pretty fancy so I'm sure it'll be a fun place, & hopefully they give us more room for the BHE haha

nightwheel
PSN Username:nightwheel
360 GamerTag:nightwheel94
Steam ID:nightwheel

Post by nightwheel » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:50 am

schmellyfart wrote:
vskid wrote:
But I wanted shotgun :(

Who knows if the Namco Portable will ever become a reality? :P

Grandmasterjimmy
PSN Username:PeglegJimmy

Post by Grandmasterjimmy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 am

nightwheel wrote:
schmellyfart wrote:
vskid wrote:
But I wanted shotgun :(

I'm sure he can strap an armchair to the roof for an extra seat.