Rohan The Wind Waker

Want to know if your potential trading partner is "A++++ would buy again" or will send you a live bobcat? Check them out here! (Please note benheck.com does not guarantee the accuracy of feedback. Proceed with caution. Here be dragons.)

Moderator:Moderators

JonathanMC
Rohan The Wind Waker

Post by JonathanMC » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:14 pm

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but Rohan The Wind Waker is NOT a good trader and I would NOT make another deal with this member. They wanted a gameboy game I had for sale, but apparently they werent allowed to buy it.
Rohan The Wind Waker wrote:D@$# My mom just came home and said that i can't make the trade because it's a waste of money. I was just at the mailbox to.
That is what they said, so I figured we were done doing business. Later I get a letter with a GameCube disk in it. The disk had NO protection whatsoever, (no box, manual, or padding, just a small white envelope) and I wasn't even sure who it was from. It had some messy handwriting on it that basically said "sorry i could only trade this for it." It didn't mention who it was from, what is was for, etc. I found out it was from Rohan, and I still sent the gameboy game he wanted to him, but I already had previously owned the game he sent me, so it was pretty much a total loss.

From what I can tell, he is very young, and he definitely didn't communicate at all. He didn't ask if I was willing to trade for the game, he didn't even tell me he had sent it.

Overall, I would say...

1/10 (DON'T TRADE WITH THIS PERSON)

Rohan The Wind Waker

Re: Rohan The Wind Waker

Post by Rohan The Wind Waker » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:24 pm

HEY I just gave you the game i didn't ask for the gba game, you offerd. I just sent it for a apology from getting you exited. Any way I just got a safe shiping pakage so i will make it up to next one who trades or buys from me.
Rohan The \/\/ind \/\/aker
I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay

JonathanMC

Re: Rohan The Wind Waker

Post by JonathanMC » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm

Rohan The Wind Waker wrote:HEY I just gave you the game i didn't ask for the gba game, you offerd. I just sent it for a apology from getting you exited. Any way I just got a safe shiping pakage so i will make it up to next one who trades or buys from me.
Really? Well on the letter it said "this is all I can trade for" which implies that the game you sent was to trade for the game I had, not as a gift.
I guess I misunderstood.