Nametags?

Moderator:Moderators

wallydawg
Re: Nametags?

Post by wallydawg » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:56 pm

So how is http://johnmiller.no-ip.org/images/MGC_Nametagstry3.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; coming? :P

Might have to make some anyway for people that are coming but probably won't PM you, like Ben, Jones, Gabe and Tim, etc.

jdmlight
Steam ID:jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:23 pm

wallydawg wrote:So how is http://johnmiller.no-ip.org/images/MGC_Nametagstry3.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; coming? :P

Might have to make some anyway for people that are coming but probably won't PM you, like Ben, Jones, Gabe and Tim, etc.
Link populated. We should come up with awesome pictures for the previously mentioned people.
--John (and please call me John, it's really weird to be called by my username)
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

wallydawg

Post by wallydawg » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 am

I believe TheWise1's said his name was Austin last year. Unsure of his last name but I wouldn't think it wise for us to put his surname down as "Texas," or his even his first name as "Stone Cold Steve." Gabe and Tim are Gabe "G-Force" Dufendach and Tim "DooMGamer" Dufendach, according to This article from the 2009 show. Ben just use his avatar I guess, since unfortunately I can't take a picture to save my life and the picture of Ben annihilating a box of wine during the after party didn't come out at all. Same for Jones, and Parker. Maybe PM alentris too, since he was so keen on having these last year.

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:02 am

wallydawg wrote:I believe TheWise1's said his name was Austin last year. Unsure of his last name but I wouldn't think it wise for us to put his surname down as "Texas," or his even his first name as "Stone Cold Steve." Gabe and Tim are Gabe "G-Force" Dufendach and Tim "DooMGamer" Dufendach, according to This article from the 2009 show. Ben just use his avatar I guess, since unfortunately I can't take a picture to save my life and the picture of Ben annihilating a box of wine during the after party didn't come out at all. Same for Jones, and Parker. Maybe PM alentris too, since he was so keen on having these last year.
TheWise1 PMed me with his full name already. I added Gabe, Tim, Jones, and Parker with their current avatars. I will PM them (and alentris) to see if they want something different on their nametag.

Ben's current avatar is the old site logo (the Atari joystick), which is already on the nametag. So how about this picture from when he was featured in a webcomic:

So now the only people missing pictures are ikillumk6 (weaponepsilon's friend) and cowsgoquack's three friends.
Fight MS Paint abominations! If you don't have a camera, go here, and pick something 3 megapixels or higher.

Metallica Man X
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by Metallica Man X » Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:45 am

Actually, Ikillumk6 is my friend lol. ..and we still don't know if he's even gonna be able to go yet :?
The answer to 1984 is 1776!
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

jdmlight

Post by jdmlight » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:37 am

Last call for nametags! I will be printing them all tonight. Here is who I have as of right now:
Triton
ketchup
squintus
Metallica Man X
eagle5953
YakSkiis
jdmlight
marshallh
weaponepsilon
IKILLUMk6 (no picture)
wallydawg
cowsgoquack101
Mark (friend of cowsgoquack, no picture)
Cole (friend of cowsgoquack, no picture)
Ashley (friend of cowsgoquack, no picture)
thewise1
benheck
G-Force
DooMGamer
jones
alentris
Plus some with just the "benheck.com" logo and old site logo that people can handwrite on.

If your username is not on this list and you would like a nametag, please post here/PM me your name and a picture otherwise you won't have one!

weaponepsilon

Post by weaponepsilon » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Dont forget to pick them up at the Ben Heck Experience.
http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/weapon_epsilon
Trade thread!
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=24425" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Currently owned: (In response to Tibia)

52 platforms; 67 individual systems; 919 singular games (0 doubles!); 2 arcade cabs

jdmlight

Nametags?

Post by jdmlight » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:15 am

weaponepsilon wrote:Dont forget to pick them up at the Ben Heck Experience.
Or in the suite if you're staying there.