What is the Best GCP battery?

Moderator:Moderators

Rockin Husker
360 GamerTag:RockinHusker
What is the Best GCP battery?

Post by Rockin Husker » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:32 pm

I am getting all the info i can before i make a gcp so that i can get all the parts and review and whatnot. So i was wondering what the best battery to use for a gcp is....? I am wanting to use a PSone screen. i might also want controller plugs ( whatever they are called. ports?), tv out, heapdhone port, on/off light, speakers (1 or 2. cant decide) and thats all i can think of. a want the battery/batteries to be rachagable and have a long power time. by what battery is best, i mean like how many volts and maybe a brand name or something.
If you guys can think of anything else i should put on my gcp tell me!
k thanks. :)
*enter witty phrase here*

c_mon
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Re: What is the Best GCP battery?

Post by c_mon » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Here's not the place where you can ask for info. Please, check other forums before you submit a topic here.. :|
I TAKE COMMISSIONS FOR CNC-ROUTED CASES AND PORTABLES... JUST P.M. ME!

Rockin Husker
360 GamerTag:RockinHusker

whats the best battery for a gcp?

Post by Rockin Husker » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

I am getting all the info i can before i make a gcp so that i can get all the parts and review and whatnot. So i was wondering what the best battery to use for a gcp is....? I am wanting to use a PSone screen. i might also want controller plugs ( whatever they are called. ports?), tv out, heapdhone port, on/off light, 2 speakers and thats all i can think of. a want the battery/batteries to be rachagable and have a long power time. by what battery is best, i mean like how many volts and maybe a brand name or something. can too many volts fry the system? If you guys can think of anything else i should put on my gcp tell me!
k thanks.
*enter witty phrase here*

griehm
PSN Username:hotchik3nflings
Steam ID:invisiblejack22

Post by griehm » Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

c_mon wrote:Here's not the place where you can ask for info. Please, check other forums before you submit a topic here.. :|
Ahem. :roll:
Setting up a website- I need input!
If you've got time- PM me for link.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:56 pm

griehm wrote:
c_mon wrote:Here's not the place where you can ask for info. Please, check other forums before you submit a topic here.. :|
Ahem. :roll:
Ahem :roll:

It was in the Reference section where it was not supposed to be.

It was moved.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance