- Posts: 643
- Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:42 pm
- Location: Hollywood
Considering I don't have it anymore, that'll be hard.
in any case, I'd like to see someone else confirm these are right through testing.
It appears as though the issue of GC power efficiency has STILL not been resolved, which kind of bothers me. If anyone can give better confirmation on the # of hours for 11.1v@6400mAH and for 12v@6800mAH that would be greaaaaat (said like lumberg). Oh and be sure to include screen, fan, Battery light.
sorry for the bump, hopefully its not a waste.
- Portablizer Extraordinaire
- Posts: 2764
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:57 pm
- Location: Georgia Sweet Georgia
As mentioned in another post
So I tested the gamecube with a regulated power supply.
Note that this was a Revision 2 Gamecube with the built in regulator board and no digital outputs.
At 12v the Gamecube draws an average of 1.5A
My Portable Systems:
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm
- Location: winston-salem N.C.
4 aa would not be enough volts six at least
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am