Reference Standard Sprites

All our accumulated knowledge of console hacking, gathered in one forum for easy access!

The "Submissions" system has been done away with. YOU CAN NOW MAKE THREADS IN EVERY SUBFORUM IN HERE, so get in there and help out!

Moderator:Moderators

jjhammerstein
Re: SMT Sheet

Post by jjhammerstein » Mon May 18, 2009 6:49 pm

XCVG wrote:Here's the SMT Sheet. Made from the N64 board, but it all had to be recoloured because it didn't match the palette. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD STICK TO STANDARD COLOURS! It's really a pain to have 40 different grays that are almost but not quite the same. In any case, here's you SMT pack.

I did stick to the palette. I added one color for black that isn't black, and reused all the rest. any variation from your files is variation of your own account. You shouldn't have recolored the "black" from the capacitors, true black should be reserved for text and borders.
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

XCVG

Re: SMT Sheet

Post by XCVG » Mon May 18, 2009 9:39 pm

jjhammerstein wrote:
XCVG wrote:Here's the SMT Sheet. Made from the N64 board, but it all had to be recoloured because it didn't match the palette. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH YOU SHOULD STICK TO STANDARD COLOURS! It's really a pain to have 40 different grays that are almost but not quite the same. In any case, here's you SMT pack.

I did stick to the palette. I added one color for black that isn't black, and reused all the rest. any variation from your files is variation of your own account. You shouldn't have recolored the "black" from the capacitors, true black should be reserved for text and borders.
Hmmmm, I must have screwed something up. Oh wait no, the blacks and dark greys were fine, it was the light greys on the caps that were slightly off. I don't remember touching the black part of the caps. But then again I might have.

I'll go on a fake black hunt tomorrow.

brunoip

Re: Reference Standard Sprites

Post by brunoip » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 am

Could you upload the bold style font?

limpport

Post by limpport » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Made some tact switches, and also the 3 color pallets from the LED's! You can't see the legs on the 2 leg squishy because they are underneath the switch.

Edit: These are to scale. I based them off of the 3mm LED's.
Last edited by limpport on Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brunoip

Post by brunoip » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Great, I was trying to make a swich, but yours are better

iHackedit

Post by iHackedit » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:04 pm