Button Dyeing

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

jjhammerstein
Re: Button Dyeing

Post by jjhammerstein » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Pretty much the only reason I have been checking this site. Thank you.
GET FREE WOW GOLD SEX VISIT MODRETRO

wiggyx
360 GamerTag:wiggadiggz

Post by wiggyx » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:03 pm

You're welcome! Sorry it took so long :(

Ashen

Post by Ashen » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:47 pm

That's a damn nice little guide! I'm endeavoring on a similar adventure right now, though my project is a bit larger than buttons and such, so will have to be cast a bit differently.

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11876" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

wiggyx
360 GamerTag:wiggadiggz

Post by wiggyx » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Ashen wrote:That's a damn nice little guide! I'm endeavoring on a similar adventure right now, though my project is a bit larger than buttons and such, so will have to be cast a bit differently.

http://forums.modretro.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11876" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Awesome!

I'll have to give your thread a good read later when I get a change. Looking at what you're gong to be casting, it's gonna be a little tricky. Thin-walled parts are never fun. Best of luck to ya with it!

Ashen

Post by Ashen » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Yea, hopefully lots of venting and some other little tricks will make it work though. We'll see. If anything, I'll be able to say I tried. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage