My Gameboy SP inside Gamegear mod!

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

Modgyver
360 GamerTag:tech5mods
My Gameboy SP inside Gamegear mod!

Post by Modgyver » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 am

Hey guys here's my gameboy sp modded inside an extra sega gamegear I had laying around, it all works flawlessly, even better it has the gamegear headphone jack working, the L and R wires are already solder to the board inside just waiting for momentary buttons on mail, "radio shack had clicky buttons that I know I would find annoying on games that would require L/R's.still plays original gameboy games. Auidio Volume also works off the gamegear stock Potentiometer and speaker.. also powers by the segas power switch.if you any questions abput the mod I would gladly answer..
((((((see it in action in youtube link below.))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iph9l230 ... re=mh_lolz" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Diminuendo

Re: My Gameboy SP inside Gamegear mod!

Post by Diminuendo » Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:42 am

take advantage of that extra space and put a huge-ass li-polly in it.

Modgyver
360 GamerTag:tech5mods

Re: My Gameboy SP inside Gamegear mod!

Post by Modgyver » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:19 pm

that's a great idea, although for now i'll stick with this battery since it still gives lot of hours of gameplay. but when its time to replace it, I will consider that..thanks