PSP Fullscreen?

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

AKATSUKIComics
PSP Fullscreen?

Post by AKATSUKIComics » Sun May 13, 2012 3:04 pm

okay I don't even know if this is the right forum to ask and if it isn't I'd appreciate someone to direct me to a good one to ask about this, but either way maybe someone here can help me out. I want to play PSP games fullscreen on my tv, but if you just use the av cables it makes it smaller on the TV. I bought a lenkeng converter to go to VGA monitors but the cable kept breaking on me and it was a lot of wires. I was considering buying a Lenkeng converter to HDMI but that is costly and if the cable for that one breaks on me I can't replace it. I have a psp 3000 so using custom firmware is not an option :/ if there is any cheaper converter, or easier to use one with less cables that I could use to play PSP games on my TV fullscreen please let me know because I've tried looking into it and nothing significant has come up aside from Lenkeng. Or if you all know any way at all to do this, I'd appreciate anything at this point >__<

Kabanga
PSN Username:Kabanga

PSP Fullscreen

Post by Kabanga » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:54 pm

nice makes me want to get psp now thanks for the info
Don't have