GBA Cartridge Connector Group Order

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

Matthias_H
GBA Cartridge Connector Group Order

Post by Matthias_H » Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:45 pm

Dear all,

I have an offer from Hong Kong for GBA cart connectors, MOQ 1000pcs. at $2.20/pc. ex works.

Since I only need 500pcs myself, I was wondering if maybe someone in here would be interested in joining a group order. We will also have to decide for one out of two varieties of 7mm and 6mm height, both SMD.

If you're interested (only multiples of 50pcs (1 tray), please!) please PM me with your e-mail address, and I can forward you the datasheets.

Cheers!
Matthias

palmertech

Re: GBA Cartridge Connector Group Order

Post by palmertech » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:26 pm

Wow, pretty large order! I wish I had a reason to be interested, but I cannot think of any. :P

What will you be doing with 500 cart connectors?

Excellent

bassmasta
Steam ID:randomguy737

Post by bassmasta » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:34 pm

palmertech wrote:Wow, pretty large order! I wish I had a reason to be interested, but I cannot think of any. :P

What will you be doing with 500 cart connectors?
Retrode2, I presume? Mattias_H is the creator of the original Retrode.
zeturi wrote:If you're getting 404'd when trying to use the links in stickies, try this tutorial to find that juicy info.

Matthias_H

Post by Matthias_H » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:02 am

bassmasta wrote:
palmertech wrote:What will you be doing with 500 cart connectors?
Retrode2, I presume? Mattias_H is the creator of the original Retrode.
Or plug-in adapters, rather. Lack of a long-term reliable connector supplier is one of the reasons why I opted not to include the Game Boys into the core device.