Speaker mod?

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

absolalone111
PSN Username:absolalone
360 GamerTag:absolalone
Steam ID:absolalone111
Speaker mod?

Post by absolalone111 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 am

right, about 4 years ago for my birthday, i got one of these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Brainstorm-Smar ... B001TH79CU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and me and my dad put it together (mostly my dad because i was about 9) I used to use it loads until it wound up my parents to much. I found it about a week go while clearing out my room, i took it apart and realised it had a huge speaker in it. The reason it intrested me so much is that i found out about chiptune music, and modding old consoles and stuff like that, and i was curios to see if i could attach it to my gameboy speaker, or something like that. I know that if i wanted the huge speaker to stay inn i would need to do some case moddin, but this is more sort of a test. Il take a pic of the speaker and upload it.
33%

Also resident anime weedlord