DMG Internal Rechargable Batteries?

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

RedGameboyPocket
360 GamerTag:RdGameboyPocket
DMG Internal Rechargable Batteries?

Post by RedGameboyPocket » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:33 pm

I am going to be backlighting my DMG, among a few other mods, soon and I was wondering if anyone knew a particular way to do so that was easy, or if anyone has, because as far as my googling has shown, no one appears to have done so. I was also curious to know if anyone knew how the batteries in a DMG are wired, in series or parallel? I was thinking of using a pair of 3DS batteries if they fit... anyways, any info would be great, thanks :)

EDIT
Does anyone know the mA tolerance of a DMG...?

EDIT
Nevermind I found out that the battery life of a DMG is better using just regular alkaline batteries... But I might do this for my MGB though..

EDIT
Found someone who did this if anyone is interested
http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

absolalone111
PSN Username:absolalone
360 GamerTag:absolalone
Steam ID:absolalone111

Re: DMG Internal Rechargable Batteries?

Post by absolalone111 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:53 am

i know a few places to check, google kitsch bent, they sell some cool stuff, includng backlighting kits, and they have tutorials to download, maybey google dj transformer and have a look at his tutorial. If you still cant find anything, google thretris, he does a lot of good tutorials
33%

Also resident anime weedlord