Gameboy Sp Inside A Gameboy Pocket.

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

marcus
360 GamerTag:marcus9135
Gameboy Sp Inside A Gameboy Pocket.

Post by marcus » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 am

WEll today i found my old gameboy pocket the i uses to play when i was 5.later on i started to wonder if i could fit my gameboy sp inside my gameboy pocket because i hate the way the sp opens and closes. if anyone could tell me if this could be a possibility that would be awesome. Thanks

Chezwik
PSN Username:Itsumofataride
360 GamerTag:Chezwik74

Re: Gameboy Sp Inside A Gameboy Pocket.

Post by Chezwik » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:49 am

Why couldn't you with copious amounts of hot glue? just pull out the Pocket guts and throw in the SP's. you will have to do a little modifying with the switches, the cartridge (Advanced are too small) and the charge port, but should be entirely possible
He who does things in wrong order
If i can't RROD my Xbox once a week, I'm doing it wrong

Current Projects -
Cheztendo64 - In design Phase

Spoiler:
BOO

Epic Lavalamp
360 GamerTag:Epic Lavalamp

Re: Gameboy Sp Inside A Gameboy Pocket.

Post by Epic Lavalamp » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 am

Chezwik wrote:Why couldn't you with copious amounts of hot glue? just pull out the Pocket guts and throw in the SP's. you will have to do a little modifying with the switches, the cartridge (Advanced are too small) and the charge port, but should be entirely possible
Agreed