GBC help

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

Dark-Aries
GBC help

Post by Dark-Aries » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:24 pm

K, I had a thread long ago..when I decided to frontlight my GBC..well bibin's guide wasn't released yet(I think), and I blew a fuse I believe..this was long ago. but nobody replied where the fuse is.

So, I found my old gameboy again, in parts..and I would like it wokring again..just gotta figure out how to jump the fuse...

Help?

zzaz3

Re: GBC help

Post by zzaz3 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 pm

I have the exact same problem! No one seems to know where the fuse is. I've been searching around the net, but havn't found anything yet. I'll let you know if I find anything out though.

chainfire95

Post by chainfire95 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am

pics?
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

Dark-Aries

Post by Dark-Aries » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Pics of what? The GBC boards? Somebody posted them here in this forum..forget the link..it's on the first page if you search GBC I think though...

and I looked at an actual schematic somebody made..couldn't find the symbol for a fuse...