My GP2X wont see SD cards

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3
My GP2X wont see SD cards

Post by samjc3 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:06 pm

so, i got my first GP2X in the mail today, (finally. thanks, SS! :D ) and it seems to work, except that i cant mount my SD card. i have tried 3 different SD cards, and the GP@X wont even detect it, so far as i can tell. i can select 'SD card" in the file browser, but it shows no folders, in all of the file browsers (photos, video, music, etc...). i have tried using the "Format" option in 'system', but it seems to have no effect. is there something im not doing, or what? :|
P.S., im running FW 2.1.1
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Mr BadWrench

Re: My GP2X wont see SD cards

Post by Mr BadWrench » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 pm

what size are your cards?

samjc3
Steam ID:samjc3

Post by samjc3 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Mr BadWrench wrote:what size are your cards?
one is 64 mb and one is one gig. the other two are sdhc, which doesnt work in a gp2x, which i realized after lots of reformatting and stuff
AfroLH wrote:
HotDog-Cart wrote: Also, the codename stuff adds a little bit of sexyness, in my eyes.
Yeah well Alcohol adds a little bit of sexyness in my eyes, but I dont drink it all the time. :wink:
SpongeBuell wrote:As proof, I offer this picture of a monkey on my head.

Mr BadWrench

Post by Mr BadWrench » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:08 pm

whats on the card?

there is an option in the settings to auto mount