CFW PSP-3000 MASSIVE FINDING

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator: Moderators

BoomBox-Creations
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Post by BoomBox-Creations » Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:57 pm

Maybe palmertech,

and i do mave my own site, that is true, but my own hosted site i do not.

By hosted, im assuming you have finally figured this out, is by having my own domain name.

Which hopefully, i should have my domain name with my own server by the end of next year.

Why dont you make a thread of all by "BS" ive got different things i need to do...

gamefreakfatty
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by gamefreakfatty » Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:27 pm

BoomBox-Creations wrote:Maybe palmertech,

and i do mave my own site, that is true, but my own hosted site i do not.

By hosted, im assuming you have finally figured this out, is by having my own domain name.

Which hopefully, i should have my domain name with my own server by the end of next year.

Why dont you make a thread of all by "BS" ive got different things i need to do...
Then you need to say that you'll do that stuff when you get your own domain name. If you know the difference, use the correct term. If you're as much of an expert as you act like, then show us.
i stink at making siggies

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Post by palmertech » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:01 pm

BoomBox-Creations wrote:Maybe palmertech,

Why dont you make a thread of all by "BS" ive got different things i need to do...
Yeah, like claim you run a PSP modding shop with multiple employees under you? :lol: (You did do this, BTW). What you should be doing is getting better at basic grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Oh really? Why don't I? I usually don't do that kind of thing, but now that you seem to be asking, I may make a thread just for that. My point was not that you have to make a thread for use to know it is "BS" (:lol:), but that you need to admit you are a liar, and an ignorant one at that.

Like I said earlier, you are one of those people who have some sort of fantasy in their head (Like being a pro psp modder with a commercial store) that pretend that they are, in fact, that fantasy person. Some people can actually pull this off. The problem with you is that you, quite honestly, have ZERO idea what you are talking about, and it shows. Commercial PSP modding shop? Puh-leaze. ANY of your impossible mods that the instructions you give for make no sense? :roll: The list goes on.

Grow some balls and reply when people call you out on OBVIOUS LIES, or just leave. Nobody will miss you.

And one more thing about those PSP guides: They were okay, but:

1. We already had a stickied guide that worked fine

2. You were spreading all kinds of misinformation to the people in the threads who asked questions, and that is worse than not having a guide a t all.

3. Even without a sticky, there are better guides all over the net.

Face it, you are not some ub3r-1337 PSP haxxor, you are just some run-of-the-mill script kiddy who is only able to use tools that other people have made, using guides made by other people. No real shame in that, but just accept it as what you are, and quit trying to make yourself into something else.
Image

Excellent

User avatar
jleemero
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Yay Desert.
Contact:

Post by jleemero » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:12 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH PALMERTECH SLOW DOWN MAN!

You almost forgot how he's also an uber-1337 DS Hacker, and can run DS roms off the DSi SD card slot. GBA games too.

Whew, that was close man.

Okay, continue.

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Post by palmertech » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:44 pm

jleemero wrote:WOAH WOAH WOAH PALMERTECH SLOW DOWN MAN!

You almost forgot how he's also an uber-1337 DS Hacker, and can run DS roms off the DSi SD card slot. GBA games too.

Whew, that was close man.

Okay, continue.
Only because of the extra RAM. Considering it only has 10mb (And most GBA games are 16mb) he also must have soldered new ram chips, probably with the heat from a magical gold plated heatsink. Attached of course, to his 9000ghz Pentium 5 octa-core CPU, overclocked to over 9000 above stock speed, for a grand total of 18000ghz!

This allows him to burn UMDs. WITH HIS MIND.
Image

Excellent

User avatar
Krepticor
Senior Member
Posts: 1567
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:06 pm
Location: Shadow Hearts

Post by Krepticor » Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:01 am

clearly we cannot understand him since he clearly divides by zero, therefore by this anomaly, we are merely the product of the second phase of overclocking causing the hardware to become self aware.

However, unlike most self aware AI, we do not really like to take over the world, instead we want to just harass the most awesome mind on the planet.

Fact remains, arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, so you won, your still retarded
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

gamefreakfatty
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:36 pm

Post by gamefreakfatty » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:37 am

palmertech wrote:Grow some balls and reply when people call you out on OBVIOUS LIES, or just leave. Nobody will miss you.
WHAT?!? No!! You can't tell him that! If he leaves... hmm... give me a minute to think...

---14 hours later...
If he leaves, who can we make fun of? I mean, I know he's a liar and that he simply shrugs off the fact that we disprove every little thing he says, still making more extraordinary claims, but when he disappears into the vast infinite space of the internet, who will we have on the forum to make fun of? It's not every day that someone joins a forum, tells BS to everyone, and in the end actually stays. So far, this has been all fun and games to me, probably because of the fact that he shrugs it off and doesn't retaliate in a childish fashion like most skreept-keedeez! At least he comes up with new things to slam in his face without him getting fussy about it.

Besides, who doesn't know how to put a 9, err, 8 megapixel camera into a PSP and sell it for OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dollars?
Krepticor wrote:Fact remains, arguing on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, so you won, your still retarded
So? What's your point? If I win the argument, it just means that he is the bigger retard. It's okay to be a retard. Just look how I turned out:

Image

P.S.
For all we know BoomBox may actually be stealing our credit card numbers and H4XX0RiNG our commpeooturrz using that new IE7 super bug of fail. It's okay though, I use "the Fyurfawkz vurzeun Thurii."
BEWARE!!!
i stink at making siggies

User avatar
jleemero
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:12 pm
Location: Yay Desert.
Contact:

Post by jleemero » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:14 am

If he leaves, we can make fun of echother for silly little mistakes.

Like that, somebody get on me for leaving the 'a' out of 'eachother'.

User avatar
Ben Cebhrem
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:00 am

Post by Ben Cebhrem » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:00 pm

Jerk. Use your 'a' key. It's on your keyboard, and looks like "a" only without the quote marks around it. It could also look like "A", again without the quote marks around it.

Sheesh, I tell you, they must not teach speeling in schools these days...

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Post by palmertech » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 pm

gamefreakfatty wrote:
palmertech wrote:Grow some balls and reply when people call you out on OBVIOUS LIES, or just leave. Nobody will miss you.
WHAT?!? No!! You can't tell him that! If he leaves... hmm... give me a minute to think...

---14 hours later...
If he leaves, who can we make fun of? I mean, I know he's a liar and that he simply shrugs off the fact that we disprove every little thing he says, still making more extraordinary claims, but when he disappears into the vast infinite space of the internet, who will we have on the forum to make fun of? It's not every day that someone joins a forum, tells BS to everyone, and in the end actually stays. So far, this has been all fun and games to me, probably because of the fact that he shrugs it off and doesn't retaliate in a childish fashion like most skreept-keedeez! At least he comes up with new things to slam in his face without him getting fussy about it.
I do find him "Somewhat" amusing, but my goal is not to make fun of him, it is to try and correct him.

I do not fear him leaving, I fear him coming back as another user, then having a new rep to screw up people with.

BEN CEBHREM U N00B! Not A ON mY keboard, i ARE VOICE RECIGNISSION!
Image

Excellent

BoomBox-Creations
Posts: 198
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:37 pm

Post by BoomBox-Creations » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:03 pm

palmertech wrote:Grow some balls and reply when people call you out on OBVIOUS LIES, or just leave. Nobody will miss you.
Well, im replying, happy now.

And, for your last post, ( i cant believe im saying this ) but if you want someone else to change ( me ) then change yourself.

It takes the strong man to fight, and the stronger man to walk away....

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Post by palmertech » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:11 pm

That philosophy does not apply. See, you are lying to people. Then, when they say you are wrong, you lie some more. Then lie some more. When you are utterly pwned, you simply go to a new thread to lie.

How should I change? Just let you smear lies all over the place? That kind of attitude is what makes the internet suck.

Here is another saying to throw back at you:

"Better to be an honest fool, than a lying scholar".
-Ancient Chinese Proverb

When I said you should reply, that does not mean to reply to just say something unrelated. My point is,
GROW SOME BALLS AND ADMIT YOU WERE LYING. Not "Grow some balls and try to find a quote that makes no sense, then try to apply it to the person calling you a liar (Which you are).
Image

Excellent

User avatar
palmertech
Senior Member
Posts: 3225
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 am
Location: California, land of the homeless and hippies
Contact:

Post by palmertech » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:19 pm

BoomBox-Creations wrote: And, for your last post, ( i cant believe im saying this ) but if you want someone else to change ( me ) then change yourself.
I can't believe you are saying it either. :lol: It makes barely any sense, even for you. If you want me to change, fine, name the flaw. I am always open to bettering myself, and I often do things that I do not think are bad, but later change my ways.

So, go on; How would you like me to change?
Image

Excellent

Post Reply