Nintendo DS Port to TV

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

ffomega25
Nintendo DS Port to TV

Post by ffomega25 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:20 am

Hi, I wasn't sure where to put this, but I am visually impaired and would like to play some of the games on the DS (i.e. Phantom Hourglass, Final Fantasy VI, etc), and while there are some emulators out there...and I could just wait until they are 'ROM'inized, I'd rather be respectable to the makers of the games.

Anyway, I cannot see the small screens and was wondering if there was anyone in the forum that'd be willing to make an NDS system that had the functionality, while hooking up to a TV--just like the video game systems that are just controllers with the SV cables that were the system's only source of output. There isn't a whole lot of options for porting the DS to TV output, and the two that I found required either bulking the DS itself, or dismantling it. I have no technical know-how, but I'd be please to know if anyone's interested.

Thanks!