Super Gameboy Advanced (Rough draft drawing)

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

bacteria
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by bacteria » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:38 pm

This thread has a lot of spam in it, no actual work. Pity.

NixonTech2071

Post by NixonTech2071 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:12 pm

bacteria wrote:This thread has a lot of spam in it, no actual work. Pity.
that kind of impacience is not welcome... Surely you know that.
I cant hack yet... But I can help with "LazyMods"!!!

mothatrucka
Banned

Post by mothatrucka » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 pm

NixonTech2071 wrote:
Yeah, well, Bacteria's not the only one feeling this way about this. Seriously, is anything actually happening with this project, or is it just stupid questions that could be answered by reading the stickes?
ImageImage
TRUCK- Eating kittens and kicking puppies since 1982.

lovablechevy

Post by lovablechevy » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:45 pm

mothatrucka wrote:
NixonTech2071 wrote:
Yeah, well, Bacteria's not the only one feeling this way about this. Seriously, is anything actually happening with this project, or is it just stupid questions that could be answered by reading the stickes?
amen!
they call me the Queen of Bondo, though maybe i should be called the Queen of Epoxy Putty

current project - code name: blue mushroom!

bacteria

Post by bacteria » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:27 am

Good, pleased I am not alone in the view.

I have no intention of being negative or inciting negativity, however if you read my paragraph below with an open mind you will see where I am coming from.

It isn't "impatience" (after all the mod in question is not exactly difficult, but a nice idea), it is the fact there has been NO WORK on this project at all, lots of spamming about which crap game cart to use (it doesn't matter, whatever is cheap) and removing the screws (there are SO MANY threads about this, a simple search gives all the answers). So far, this thread is 90%+ spamming and no project. This happens sometimes, threads that don't actually come to anything concrete and the intention was never going to be (remember when I exposed "Master of Portables" (silly pretentious name BTW) for doing this a while back (he kept a thread going for pages and pages and only got someone to make him a case which he then bondo'd and spray painted, no project, no console, no screen, case too small, no intention of actually making a portable but rather wanted to see how many viewings he got, and keep spamming going like "off to camp today", "back from camp today", etc))? My project threads in contrast are project threads and more like 90% project updates and pics; that is the difference.

No spamming or flaming please, let's just leave this thread alone until there are real project updates and pics - this is a modding and hacking forum after all, not a spam fest.

We all appreciate modding and will await progress on this mod with interest, provide support and constructive support; when/if the project is in progress.

GoldenfrankO
PSN Username:FullFreak
360 GamerTag:GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:40 pm

This topic isn't going to be for my realeses. I'm going to post a new one. I ordered a Screwdriver just to be safe so Once that & The charger Loyalistrevolt owes me come. I can start the project.

NixonTech2071

Post by NixonTech2071 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:43 pm

bacteria wrote:Good, pleased I am not alone in the view.

I have no intention of being negative or inciting negativity, however if you read my paragraph below with an open mind you will see where I am coming from.

It isn't "impatience" (after all the mod in question is not exactly difficult, but a nice idea), it is the fact there has been NO WORK on this project at all, lots of spamming about which crap game cart to use (it doesn't matter, whatever is cheap) and removing the screws (there are SO MANY threads about this, a simple search gives all the answers). So far, this thread is 90%+ spamming and no project. This happens sometimes, threads that don't actually come to anything concrete and the intention was never going to be (remember when I exposed "Master of Portables" (silly pretentious name BTW) for doing this a while back (he kept a thread going for pages and pages and only got someone to make him a case which he then bondo'd and spray painted, no project, no console, no screen, case too small, no intention of actually making a portable but rather wanted to see how many viewings he got, and keep spamming going like "off to camp today", "back from camp today", etc))? My project threads in contrast are project threads and more like 90% project updates and pics; that is the difference.

No spamming or flaming please, let's just leave this thread alone until there are real project updates and pics - this is a modding and hacking forum after all, not a spam fest.

We all appreciate modding and will await progress on this mod with interest, provide support and constructive support; when/if the project is in progress.
I just felt an unease of impatience... Sorry...
I cant hack yet... But I can help with "LazyMods"!!!

mothatrucka
Banned

Post by mothatrucka » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:48 pm

GoldenfrankO wrote:This topic isn't going to be for my realeses. I'm going to post a new one. I ordered a Screwdriver just to be safe so Once that & The charger Loyalistrevolt owes me come. I can start the project.
Why? How many threads do you need for this? Again, like Bacteria said, this is a very simple mod. How long do you think the work log is really going to be?
ImageImage
TRUCK- Eating kittens and kicking puppies since 1982.

GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 pm

I know, but I still want too. This might not be that intence of a mod, but It's my first one. I just need to wait for the game,screw driver, and charger to come in the mail.

bacteria

Post by bacteria » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:56 am

So basically 5 pages of nothing and you intend then to start a new thread for the project - that proves this thread is purely a spam fest - there is no logical reason not to put your project work on this topic!

GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:29 pm

Fine You want me to I will. :wink:

Grandmasterjimmy
PSN Username:PeglegJimmy

Post by Grandmasterjimmy » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 pm

It's normal to want to make a new thread for no reason. Because everyone knows, the higher your postcount is the longer your penis is!

GoldenfrankO

Post by GoldenfrankO » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Yup. XD :lol:

CronoTriggerfan

Post by CronoTriggerfan » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:52 pm

This is getting ridiculous. These questions are all easily answered in the stickies and by searches, and now there's talk of penises. :roll: Seriously, young'ns, grow up.

Locked until further notice. GoldenfrankO, if you actually start work on this project, let me know and I'll unlock the thread. Until then, cut it out with the ridiculous post count and spam.