HEEEEEEEEELP!

Trying to get homebrew running on your PSP? Want to add a screen light to your Game Boy? Trying to figure out how to work your GP2X? By popular demand, discuss it in here! (This forum is for pre-built handhelds, NOT custom made portables!)

Moderator:Moderators

benol
HEEEEEEEEELP!

Post by benol » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:44 pm

I need some EBA tips. You may mock me, but I've been stuck on "Jumpin' Jack Flash" on Crusin' for about 2 months. Any tips? Strategies? Help me!
PM me for DS friend codes. PLEASE!
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Help My MyMiniCity, plzkthxbai

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:52 pm

Yeah I was stuck on that for a while too, all I can say is keep trying, and try and figure out those tricky parts.
I`m stuck on the song before Jumpin` Jack Flash on Sweatin`

Canned heat was a pain in the ass though.

Now I was just playin` the Japanese one yesterday, talk about weird, Male cheerleaders dancing to J-pop music to help a horse win a race, yeah one of the weirdest games i`ve ever played.

benol

Post by benol » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:04 pm

Jongamer wrote:Yeah I was stuck on that for a while too, all I can say is keep trying, and try and figure out those tricky parts.

Now I was just playin` the Japanese one yesterday, talk about weird, Male cheerleaders dancing to J-pop music to help a horse win a race, yeah one of the weirdest games i`ve ever played.
EBA is equally insane. Dancing to YMCA to help an abandoned pirate find treasure is crazy. But the one that takes the cake is the one where you dance to "You're The Inspiration". It's stupid. Dad promises he will be home for Christmas and will get her "a girlfriend for Teddy". 6 months later (Why would he need to promise he would be home for Christmas if it was June?) The little girl's mom finally tells her that her dad died. They find a picture of the family in one of his books. They bake him a cake. The girl chases his ghost in her dreams. Finally, the ghost gives her a teddy bear for Christmas, and they decorate a tree. Oh, what a sad, touching story. (BTW, if you lose, the girl has to move for no apparent reason)
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!

Jongamer
PSN Username:Geekystig790
360 GamerTag:Mesu Gitsune

Post by Jongamer » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:18 pm

benol wrote:
Jongamer wrote:Yeah I was stuck on that for a while too, all I can say is keep trying, and try and figure out those tricky parts.

EBA is equally insane. Dancing to YMCA to help an abandoned pirate find treasure is crazy. But the one that takes the cake is the one where you dance to "You're The Inspiration". It's stupid. Dad promises he will be home for Christmas and will get her "a girlfriend for Teddy". 6 months later (Why would he need to promise he would be home for Christmas if it was June?) The little girl's mom finally tells her that her dad died. They find a picture of the family in one of his books. They bake him a cake. The girl chases his ghost in her dreams. Finally, the ghost gives her a teddy bear for Christmas, and they decorate a tree. Oh, what a sad, touching story. (BTW, if you lose, the girl has to move for no apparent reason)
Yeah guess your right, I guess its the whole japanese thing makes it just more weirder, I mean cmon Cheerleaders? lol

I was just now playing the Japanese one, cheerleading to a Egyptian sounding song to help a fat egyptian queen or whatever build a pyramid.

Its got a good beat to it though and is the only one I have failed on thus far.

benol

Post by benol » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:28 pm

I've heard Orange Range's "Shanghai Honey" is the song for the "Police vs. Robots" level.
DOLGAT IS REAL!!!!