Nintendo64/GameboyAdvance

Hacking a [insert console name here] but don't see a "[insert console name here] Hacking" forum? Come on in and post your [insert console name here] questions and build logs!

Moderator:Moderators

Designer noob
Nintendo64/GameboyAdvance

Post by Designer noob » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:10 pm

I don't know why I haven't added this topic over here, so I am adding it now.
So, far I have pretty much finished up the wiring and started on the case.
The top case, I am going to cut the middle and place in the PS1 zenith houseing. Zeturi came up with the idea.

ImageImage
ImageImage
The N64/GBA Remix
Image ............................................................................................................................................. Xbox360 WVI

Designer noob

Re: Nintendo64/GameboyAdvance

Post by Designer noob » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:32 am

update: I have done a lot of work and here are updated pictures

The N64/GBA Remix
Image ............................................................................................................................................. Xbox360 WVI

arfink

Post by arfink » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Umm, no offense but, what exactly is this? It looks like an n64 portable with a hunchback. I'm sure there's a good reason, but you didn't really explain what's going on. Could you spare some details?

And don't get me wrong, that's a nice looking bondo job, just the layout is kinda confusing.
Emulation isn't accurate. There is no substitute for real hardware!

Designer noob

Post by Designer noob » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:17 pm

Well, its a N64/GBA portable. Meaning it will house the GBA and N64. You will be able to switch between the two.

The hunchback thing is to hold my battery, charger, output jacks, and the GBA relocation cart.
The N64/GBA Remix