Anything from NES to Xbox all in one system

Hacking a [insert console name here] but don't see a "[insert console name here] Hacking" forum? Come on in and post your [insert console name here] questions and build logs!

Moderator:Moderators

skittlespider
Anything from NES to Xbox all in one system

Post by skittlespider » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 am

My video game console project is up and running. Here is an explanation of what I did with plenty of pictures.

Basically I put an LCD TV, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation, and an Xbox together in one case. All cleverly disguised as a standard CRT monitor. (Unless you see it from the sides, or get in close)

I've published an Instructable about it, so visit the link to check it out.

http://www.instructables.com/id/The-Ski ... ntraption/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by skittlespider on Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chainfire95

Re: Anything from NES to Xbox all in one system

Post by chainfire95 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

TL;DR
A truly wise man can entertain a thought without accepting it. A fool cannot withhold past judgments but instead closes his mine to new possibilities. Someone who wants to innovate simply needs to forget what everyone says isn't possible.

skittlespider

Post by skittlespider » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:12 am

sorma008 wrote:Hey The link you provide its broken nothing on that I don't get the reason is it my prob or the links
That's strange, as far as I can tell, the link is still working. Try it again and see if it works. Maybe the site was doing maintenance or something when you clicked the link.

tom61

Post by tom61 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

skittlespider wrote:
sorma008 wrote:Hey The link you provide its broken nothing on that I don't get the reason is it my prob or the links
That's strange, as far as I can tell, the link is still working. Try it again and see if it works. Maybe the site was doing maintenance or something when you clicked the link.
It is probably a spammer, simple social engineering to keep mods from deleting it's one post. Who really questions a link doesn't work post? The store link in it's sig is the only thing that sets it off to me.

XCVG

Post by XCVG » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 am

The link works for me and the mod is there.