neo geo cd

Hacking a [insert console name here] but don't see a "[insert console name here] Hacking" forum? Come on in and post your [insert console name here] questions and build logs!

Moderator:Moderators

Krepticor
neo geo cd

Post by Krepticor » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:24 pm

anyone have any information on the whereabouts to a neo geo cd repair manual, or possibly a means of adjusting the laser's position motor?
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

arfink

Post by arfink » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:26 am

Well, I guess the first place to look would be the Neo Geo .com place. I know someone there has to have it, the only problem is that there are a lot of rabid fanboys over there, and someone would probably try to sell you an original manual or something stupid like that. If I come across anything I'll let you know. Good luck!
Emulation isn't accurate. There is no substitute for real hardware!

Krepticor

Post by Krepticor » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:22 pm

all I really need to know is which pot adjusts the motor on the laser, Mine just wants to bury itself into the main drive motor, and well, Thqat isn't good for trying to spin the discs :P
I refuse to dignify myself with an intelligent and witty signature

arfink

Post by arfink » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:25 pm

hmmm... not sure on that one. My experience with Neo Geo has been with mostly just the MVS, and I have lots of manuals for those kinds of things, but I don't have much info on CD system. I think I know where I could get a repair manual, but it would be in Japanese. Not to self: find some friends who can read Japanese; there is so much cool stuff only accessible to Japanese-knowing people. :P
Emulation isn't accurate. There is no substitute for real hardware!