a moded controller and i want to buy a xbox labtop 360 slim

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

nimbusfilms
PSN Username:shrockers
Steam ID:atl ntis
a moded controller and i want to buy a xbox labtop 360 slim

Post by nimbusfilms » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:37 pm

my goalis to make an xbox 360 controller extra buttons on the back and instead of haveing the rb and lb at the top im going to have them as like triggers and i need help on how to make it and also i would like to try and put a rechage able battery in my 360 controller not like the one u clip on im talking about the ones in ps3 controllers i was wondering if u could plug the rechage able battery in the rumble motters would it or would it not work if not can u tell me how i can make it work and also i would also like to buy an xbox 360 lab top from anyone who is selling i would like one with the most memory and i would want it to be the newer ones i will buy it for around 600 dollars or 500 dollars ps i want to put the start and slect in the place where your pam of your hand is so when u want to pase or start a game u can hit it with your palm

10-4-11 on and i if i finish my controller i will show a picture of how it looks it and will have leds and stuff wait til u see