who shound i need to report to if i get people trolling me?

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

nintendokid
who shound i need to report to if i get people trolling me?

Post by nintendokid » Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:48 pm

hi. i am a user who had some priblem with people in the past. i posted stuff and kept on getting others that keep on trolling me and just plain making fun along with others who tag along.

when ever i try to report things like this to the adminisraters or mods they will not reply back.

i had an account on here segakid101 and some how i was not able to log on to that account. i got the passwords right and user name but just cant get online on that account.

so i contacted the adminisraters and mods on that they never reply back.

can some person who really is a smart person tell me what am i doing wrong to get on the back of the bus while everyone else on this site is allow to pick at people or just trolling them.

what do i need to do to fight this kind of stuff?

pls help if you think that this is a good post. if you do not think that this is not a good post then do not comment.

pls dont waste my time if you dont have nothing nice to say its best not to say anything.

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Re: who shound i need to report to if i get people trolling me?

Post by vskid » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:58 pm

No one was trolling you, go read the definition of trolling. They were telling you that if what you were selling didn't look like a dog used it as a chew toy, you would probably have an easier time selling it. Spelling helps, too. Get Firefox or Chrome and use the built in spell check.
Sometimes people have to come on as mean in order to help you. If everyone told you it was ok to poop yourself and that you didn't have to use a toilet, you would still be pooping yourself. The truth is, sometimes, the truth hurts. Suck it up and improve yourself, it can help you in all aspects of your life.

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm

vskid wrote:No one was trolling you, go read the definition of trolling. They were telling you that if what you were selling didn't look like a dog used it as a chew toy, you would probably have an easier time selling it. Spelling helps, too. Get Firefox or Chrome and use the built in spell check.
Sometimes people have to come on as mean in order to help you. If everyone told you it was ok to poop yourself and that you didn't have to use a toilet, you would still be pooping yourself. The truth is, sometimes, the truth hurts. Suck it up and improve yourself, it can help you in all aspects of your life.

mmm, so by telling a person that a paint job is ugly and by making fun of spelling by saying that it looks like a dog used it as a chow toy, and keep on and on about every little thing such as spelling and paint jobs and not getting with the topic that the post was made for. i thses things is not the way to help other people and not the right way to help people to improve stuff.

everybody is allow to have there say on stuff, but there is a right way and the wrong way to go at it.

if you really want to help people improve then the way you do it is like this.

ok your project could use better paint job but other then that its ok, or if you want to say something about spelling. you can just say what you have told me to use like firefox, and not say to someone that your spelling is like a dog chow or your reatarded and that stuff.
there are other ways to make the same stuff known with out the way you guys had done in it the past, including the bumbardment of comments of people rubbing things in of what they think is bad.

if i can remenber when i had the account jerbar120 you and others were doing the same thing,

bush and all those other guys. so i know your reasons and all i want is to understand the way the mods run and how you people run. i reather you not reply back to me if your gonna say that my comments are stupide but if you feel that you want to then go ahead. yours ways of things are not mine and your free to run your mouth. i dont have to reply but watch more and more of you guys out there. you guys want attenion, when i give it to you. you all have fun and other tag along with it too.

hailrazer
Portablizer Extraordinaire

Post by hailrazer » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm

So no matter which username you use people give you advice to improve your work, check your spelling, and stay on topic.

And yet EVERYONE is wrong, hurting your feelings, trolling, etc. But the problem is not with you ?

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

You need to learn how to take advice and not take everything personal. Grow up in other words. Take your time to do good work. Take your time and spell correctly, stop cursing at people and talking bad about them and their mothers.
My Portable Systems:
-----Genimini---------Darth64---------Dreamtrooper--------Ncube---------Kamikazi64---N64Boy Advance

Diminuendo

Post by Diminuendo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm

your paintjob is ugly as sin, you very much could of spent more time on it and you know that. If you put up a picture of your hidious paintjob we have a right to comment on it.

DEAL WITH IT

vskid
Steam ID:vskid3

Post by vskid » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Instead of crying about it, just take their advice and improve. I can barely read your train wrecks that you try to pass off as English. Instead of saying "boo hoo, they said I'm a terrible speller", just try to make posts that people can understand. Its not difficult. If you can't at least make an effort to improve (which, it appears you haven't), then you can just shut up. No one wants to see your whining.

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:15 am

Diminuendo wrote:your paintjob is ugly as sin, you very much could of spent more time on it and you know that. If you put up a picture of your hidious paintjob we have a right to comment on it.

DEAL WITH IT

guest what i dont care, its claer that you guys still dont get it, but i think i already know that :wink:

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 am

hailrazer wrote:So no matter which username you use people give you advice to improve your work, check your spelling, and stay on topic.

And yet EVERYONE is wrong, hurting your feelings, trolling, etc. But the problem is not with you ?

The simplest answer is usually the right one.

You need to learn how to take advice and not take everything personal. Grow up in other words. Take your time to do good work. Take your time and spell correctly, stop cursing at people and talking bad about them and their mothers.

did you read my add no you skip some stuff but anyway the talking bad about people thing is not me its the ones who do it too me.
when ever i stand up to people who bully me this is the very attack i get. no i dont let people bother me but there needs to be some kind of control. people can may comments yes but but when they just keep on and on and keep on picking at you and not just say what they got to say and leve it at that. it turns my add from a sale to a add of something else.

i dont even know why im talking to you people? i waste 2mm of type time. pointless.

the paint job is not that bad but its not the best at all but not too bad. for my frist time painting a system in the frist place. so yes i do agree on some parts of your level when it comes to that. but not in the foolish way you people are expressing about it on.

yes paint job not that great leve it close at that. thats the messge im trying to bring spay out what you say and leve it close and bajer about it like its a 9/11 attack or something.

plus too except people the way they are i happen to have problems where i just cant spell good right now. but that ok we are all diffrent in some kind of way. now take my advice pls.

palmertech

Post by palmertech » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

I have a long history of being very outspoken in my dislike for other people, perhaps unfairly at times.

In this case, I am so flabbergasted by what appears to be one of the most sincerely blithe people I have ever seen, that there is no possible response.

If you feel that you are wasting your time, then you are probably totally right. Your time would be much better spent on other sites.

Excellent

nintendokid

Post by nintendokid » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 pm

palmertech wrote:I have a long history of being very outspoken in my dislike for other people, perhaps unfairly at times.

In this case, I am so flabbergasted by what appears to be one of the most sincerely blithe people I have ever seen, that there is no possible response.

If you feel that you are wasting your time, then you are probably totally right. Your time would be much better spent on other sites.

ya but i know more and more from you and your buddys, its good to know public sometimes.