PS3 Firmware 3.50 update

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

geiwaya
PS3 Firmware 3.50 update

Post by geiwaya » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 am

The aforementioned firmware update has disabled a number of 3rd party wireless devices per Sony. Ben Heck's access controller is one of the many controllers affected. It no longer works on the PS3 after this firmware upgrade. Wondering if Ben or someone has the clout to get this changed or hoping that Sony gets enough bad press to change this.

Doug

NateN34
Steam ID:NateN34

Re: PS3 Firmware 3.50 update

Post by NateN34 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:46 pm

geiwaya wrote:The aforementioned firmware update has disabled a number of 3rd party wireless devices per Sony. Ben Heck's access controller is one of the many controllers affected. It no longer works on the PS3 after this firmware upgrade. Wondering if Ben or someone has the clout to get this changed or hoping that Sony gets enough bad press to change this.

Doug
Yeh, what else is new................Sony releases a gazillion updates, with each one messing up something that was fine in the past.
overlordlink wrote:alright well i was kinda deabating whether or not to finish my SnesP, Or to slightly romance something that existed to met my needs but it appears as if im gonna stick with the SnesP. At least for now lol