Ps3 Laptop Speakers

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

knowledgegranted
Ps3 Laptop Speakers

Post by knowledgegranted » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Hey Guys,

I would like to know where Ben got, or other places to get, the speakers he used in his PS3 laptop. Basically I'm just looking for small speakers like that. Thanks!

-Jim
An enthusiast in all of my interests, computers, consumer electronics, engineering, politics, economics, and global affairs.

simon66

Re: Ps3 Laptop Speakers

Post by simon66 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 pm

knowledgegranted wrote:Hey Guys,

I would like to know where Ben got, or other places to get, the speakers he used in his PS3 laptop. Basically I'm just looking for small speakers like that. Thanks!

-Jim

sup man. I dont know were ben got his, but I have a speaker on my laptop which I bought for $20 and is really small. Im not surre if it small enought, but is really loud. its called logitech v20. U can google it or buy it on ebay for like $15 or so.

knowledgegranted

Post by knowledgegranted » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks for the really quick reply. It may have not been what I was looking for, but I also need a pair of small laptop speakers, so it might out. :p

What I am looking for is a legit woofer, about the size of his in the picture above.
An enthusiast in all of my interests, computers, consumer electronics, engineering, politics, economics, and global affairs.

knowledgegranted

Post by knowledgegranted » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:50 pm

So, no one knows?

simon66

Post by simon66 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:48 am

Try msg ben or googling small speakers or so.... Usually u find what ur looking for :P