Lipo Batteries

Do you have a technical question that doesn't really fit a specific console? Want some general info on electronics, hacking, making cookies, etc? Here's the place to ask! Go nuts.

Moderator:Moderators

ShinyRayquaza
Lipo Batteries

Post by ShinyRayquaza » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Is the price of this batteries ok or are they too expensive?

http://cgi.ebay.de/2x-7-4v-4000mAh-15C- ... 1|294%3A50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And do they have the security circuitry or whatever it's called? And how do i charge them?

eurddrue
Location:I am so caught up in real life I have to be done for a while. I'll still check in but dontexpectmuch

Re: Lipo Batteries

Post by eurddrue » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:45 pm

ShinyRayquaza wrote:Is the price of this batteries ok or are they too expensive?

http://cgi.ebay.de/2x-7-4v-4000mAh-15C- ... 1|294%3A50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And do they have the security circuitry or whatever it's called? And how do i charge them?
They look safe, but you need a protection circuit. You could probably buy one on batteryspace.com. And if you use a protection circuit, you wouldn't need any special type of charger, just one that outputs 7.5v with 1A or so.
Banned indefinitely if you desperately need to contact me STOPPHONESPAMPLOX Please dont be a dick and call for something random like "HEY YURDRUE DOO U HAZ SPAM?"
wallydawg wrote:
chainfire95 wrote:220V I believe
I think we should check to see if you can withstand 220 volts

Life of Brian

Post by Life of Brian » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:52 am

Don't packaged batteries like that usually already have a protection circuit?
dragonhead wrote:sweet. ive spent a third of my life on benheck!

schmellyfart
Portablizer Extraordinaire
Steam ID:schmellyfart

Post by schmellyfart » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Sometimes they do sometimes they dont. These ones do not have a built in protection circuit.